No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my luck is finally turning, after a week from fucking hell, I received a letter from my insurance, they dropped the sticker for me from like $600 to $315 for six months...
    I figured I would share lol

Originally posted by zack_odom
    Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

my o1 lude cluster is finished on the wiring syde. now just gotta trim out the bezzel, and KAPOWWW plug n play...

thanks a grip load OnBBS17nz,,, he did all the wiring, and was very resonable, and very expeidiant as well.... so if ya wants to know the details on how it was done,,, bug him... cause im just gonna enjoy the finished product....

Comment

sweet. I wanna see that.

Comment

hell no, if you wanna know how...do the research on your own. or pay soeone to do it for you. lol

Charlie..take your time on trimming the bezel! u rush it and it will look like poop with gaps everywhere. i spent 2 hours slooowly trimming a lil at a tie and it still wasnt perfect.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

should be in by sunday,,, between work, girl, and friends,,, prolly gonna have to wait til the weekend.... but trust me,,, pics will be up on sunday,,, kinda crappy lil phone pics, but they'll be there...

Comment

[QUOTE=snailin91kinda crappy lil phone pics, but they'll be there...[/QUOTE]

you should buy my sony digital camera..... LOL!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

thanx for the tippy,,, but i just replaced my bezzel, so im gonna practice on the old one with the dremel. then put it down in stone on the current bezzzeeelll... any tips you want to give,,, pm it to me...

Comment

im actually lookin for more than just car things... pm me what you have, and how much.. i gots your number,, but you dont call back...

Comment

omg i fixed my car woot, one of the injector wires was cut or tore? but anyways woot woot woot
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

nice...you better be coming to the meeT!

Comment

Hooray for less shit in my garage! my shit is Josers treasure.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Yay for a dirty trunk again!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I still need to clean my trunk!

Comment

I feel hella accomplished.

Zack, about how long did it take to remove your trans?

I just removed mine in about 2hours. By myself. Without touching the drivers side suspension components.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

takes me 20 minutes... oh uhmm well add 40 minutes on that...

Comment

Working...
                                X