*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wicked good!!!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Well, progress on the custom exhaust was good until I began divulging some welding specifics on my SV website. Basically, since the shielding gas that I used is designed for mild steel, and not 304L stainless it has a tendancy in leave large carbon deposits while welding. This unfortunately causes brittle welds, so I am in deep. lol

Basically, this is my step backwards. I have to get more material, and start from scratch TIG welding everything. Oh well, at least it's not nice out yet!

1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

aha i see you figured out how to clear that plastic edge, sweet dude
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
          aha i see you figured out how to clear that plastic edge, sweet dude
          Yeah, it clears fine. I just have to practice some TIG welding at my folks this next weekend, I don't need to drop a dime for any filler rod, gas, or anything my pops has it all for his Miller setup. Once my confidence grows a bit, I'll start from the heads and make a final copy.....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I was bored today and I needed a change so satin black it was.... actually looks kinda good. lol

1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

hmmm...not sure what to think, lol. you did a nice job spraying the paint tho. I woulda fucked it up, a lot.

so you decided to take your fogs off huh? now you need a new bumper or start fabbing up that bumper to make it nice and smooth.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                hmmm...not sure what to think, lol. you did a nice job spraying the paint tho. I woulda fucked it up, a lot.

so you decided to take your fogs off huh? now you need a new bumper or start fabbing up that bumper to make it nice and smooth.
                Hahaha, ya I couldn't tell if the fogs were on or off with my retrofit in there now. I need better fogs..... I want a new OE bumper cover eventually, and then I'll remove this one and customize IT.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I cant beleive you did that russ?
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    I cant beleive you did that russ?
                    Hahaha, well I figured that I'd get that response. The paint was very thin, and I need to protect the sheetmetal until I repaint the car. I was bored of the flat red base coat, I had to do something.....money is very tight so that left me with few options.

I can't afford to finish my motorcycle exhaust right now, I have to start over again unfortunately..... Apparently I've been using the wrong shielding gas and it could compromise the welds significantly.
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

wanabe cf hood

lol, jk

Comment

meh its prolly better than CF hoods. mine is once again starting to fade.....
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wanabe cf hood

lol, jk
                          Ha, yeah but it actually looks okay in person.... I want to paint the whole car again, but money pwn'z me right now. I have financial priorities unfortunately.
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

do the $50 paint job !!!!

Comment

do the $50 paint job !!!!
                              Hahaha.....NO!

p.s. Chill on sprinkles bro, damn......I noticed the thread got closed. He's not worth it, all he does is talk that's all.
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

get on aim *****

Comment

Working...
                                X