*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
    Looks really good man. Couldn't get them for the s2000 gotta get 'em now.
    YUP, and at a great discounted price. i can pretty much sell the BBS wheels and turn around and pay for the RPF1s.

heres a better angle of the 17x9.5 +38 ... hope i can stretch my 235s over them until i can get the Direzza star specs....

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

That's fucking sexy.

Paint your car black.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        That's fucking sexy.

Paint your car black.
        lol! or powdercoat the RPF1s gunmetal....

silver will have to work for a short bit.

glad you like them bean.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Sean.
          That would make your car win.....
          {-----------------------------------------------------------------}
          ^^^
          About that much.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            Sean.
            That would make your car win.....
            {-----------------------------------------------------------------}
            ^^^
            About that much.
            maybe im not seeing that right.

is that a good thing?

some people like, some dont. its definately set in stone for me. Dave thinks they look like WRX wheels and belong on them.

Comment

lol way to drag me into this argument hahahaha I said he should actually get those teddy bear wheels, now thats ballin!!!
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                lol way to drag me into this argument hahahaha I said he should actually get those teddy bear wheels, now thats ballin!!!
                ronal teddy bears ftw
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  maybe im not seeing that right.

is that a good thing?

some people like, some dont. its definately set in stone for me. Dave thinks they look like WRX wheels and belong on them.
                  yeah...its a good thing lol.

Comment

Sean, if you want I can call Enkei for you tomorrow to get pricing. Let me know, 425-445-2842.

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
                      Sean, if you want I can call Enkei for you tomorrow to get pricing. Let me know, 425-445-2842.
                      Well, we have a wholesale account with tirerack @ work. and we can get them in for $940. If you can beat that, id be more than happy to get them from ya! lemme know what you come up with. looking to do this pretty quick here!

Comment

That's how the dist. came, weird huh? As for it being an auto, I am planning on putting in the h22 auto when I have the time and money for it. Does the "sport shift" tranny work in a cb?

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
                          That's how the dist. came, weird huh? As for it being an auto, I am planning on putting in the h22 auto when I have the time and money for it. Does the "sport shift" tranny work in a cb?
                          nope.

Comment

well went out and got tabs for the arcadia sedan runs fine but theres a weird oil leak on the tranie side, raised her up and couldn't find the source of the leak so I just decided to take some grease lightnighing to the underside and cleaned it up a bit then washed as much of the polen sludge build up as I could. I then washed her off and took a few pics . . . .

out of "HYBRID"-nation.

F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

why dont you add a few more wires or hoses to help clean it up
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

oil leak.... rear main seal. usually just covers the bottom of the tranny in a nice coating of oil....and not being able to see a direct source. sucky! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X