• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random design but still ballin.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
      Random design but still ballin.
      Very random, just wanted to break up the blandness of a solid color, the pictures don't do the silver justice.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Better than my flat black one with an agx sticker,lol. Maybe I will redo mine when I adjust the valves with somthing random too. You have inspired me
        See...

Comment

lookin good guys!
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
            Better than my flat black one with an agx sticker,lol. Maybe I will redo mine when I adjust the valves with somthing random too. You have inspired me
            See...

haha right on, I'll be throwing an AEM sticker on mine today, therefore you have inspired me.

Comment

you all should hold hands now...
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i love those HKS style filters on stock intake tubing! haha lookin good guys =]

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Coming back on 520 West at about 10am this morning from meeting with 90ACCORDLXGUY, I got passed all casual like by a........

RHD Canadian plates. He was rolling with a white one also. The white one didn't have emblems on it (could have been shaved off). You can see part of the white one's front end in my side mirror. He passed me doing about 60ish.

I saw the intercooler in my rear view and noticed what it was attached to. Pretty nice if I do say so myself. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic.

And NO I DID NOT RUN HIM!
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ That silver one is damn sexy

Comment

bahaha! love the R33, damn sexy!

speaking of nice cars passing by...

i kinda took my car out for a joy ride with the new suspension. and what pulls up next to me at a light? a nice stock silver NSX.

i DID NOT wanna mess around, but he insisted on playing around... taking off from lights and making sure to get in the lane next to me.

So at the next available light..i kinda inch'd forward as if i was gonna take off...i can hear that DOHC V6 reving a bit... light turns green, i just lay off and go about my business as he launches the hell out of that car!

man it sounded NICE!!!
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I posted up a little photo shoot on my members ride thread, I'm all about your guys input

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                          /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ That silver one is damn sexy

Mike if you look on the back of that guard rail their is a pieces of gum with my initials stamped on it. Im not shitting you. I also have pics of that house on my phone. did they have the roof pulley out?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                            Mike if you look on the back of that guard rail their is a pieces of gum with my initials stamped on it. Im not shitting you. I also have pics of that house on my phone. did they have the roof pulley out?
                            haha yeah the pulley was out and why the hell is there a piece of gum with your initials on it on the back of the guard rail?

Comment

the property that your car was facing i have done work on. we had to do sound depths in the water below and i had to control some thing from where your car was parked. I was really really boring so i did the gum thing.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                                the property that your car was facing i have done work on. we had to do sound depths in the water below and i had to control some thing from where your car was parked. I was really really boring so i did the gum thing.

hah that's hilarious, I wouldn't think you'd come out towards anacortes for some random reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X