No announcement yet.

Official Feb 24th Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah air gun those castle nuts for the tie-rods....pretty much the only way ur gonna get them to actually tighten down...
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ya you deff need to zip gun them on. Why did they come off in the first place? doin the clutch?

Comment

I dont have an airgun...and yeah we took em off so we could get the Axles out.
        Also, the clutch pedal is stuck on the floor, this means I have to pump it by hand?
        but still need to pump the fluid in there??? I get so lost on these freakin things...

Comment

yeah pump by hand,

pull up, open valve, push down, close valve

repeat steps til bubbles stop coming out of the bleed valve.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

u haave to use an air gun on the tie rod ends.. i had the same problem. dude u can get one for like 20$ at walmart it dosent have to be freakin snap on or anything lol.. as for the clutch u have to pump the pedal and drain the fluid outta the slave cylinder and keep repeating.. but u have to keep the clutch resovaur (sp?) full dont let more air get in the lines.. thats not to hard and ur car will be rollin. dont give up man i got faith in ya

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
              yeah. I guess. But the thing is right now, I just dont understand why things are happening the way they are. It's like I'm cursed.
              It's not that you are cursed man. You are probably just replacing things that have never been replaced on it. I hatted my car for a long time. Shit, when I did my swap we had to take my header off in ONE piece because the bolts sheared off in between the header and the down pipe! That was fun! (and funny looking )

BTW, Thank you Charlie. I owe you man.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

You don't need any air tools to tighten the tie rod ends.

Put pressure on the bottom of the balljoint end, a lot. Then tighten.

The clutch...I told you how you needed to bleed the clutch when I was at your house.

Also, you expect shit to come together as if you had experience. It ain't gona happen. Even those most experienced have problems all the times.

What separates true enthusiasts and mechanics are how they go about solving all the issues they run into.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hey alex, you woulda dun the same for me, dont worry bouts it... all bouts havin fun....

Comment

You told me how to bleed it?
                    Well I think i heard you but I got all sick and shit, so my mind is hurting lol.
                    I love my car, but it just never gets along with me...and also the more I work on it
                    the more I get mad at the previous owner.....Fucking lying prick..
                    Yeah I am all set to get it running tomorrow, so I'll see if I can hold it together...
                    Also jose, I think I do do that to some extent, but I also have a really short temper sometimes lolz....

Comment

Wish me luck! I'm headed out to start on it right now...

Comment

Working...
                      X