No announcement yet.

Official Feb 24th Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey joser I don't think I have your number anymore, give me a call round 11 if ya get this msg,

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

in south everett, 425-971-6509 if ya wanna roll down together... gonna get up early n start cleanin her up... supposed to be another beautiful day....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
        in south everett, 425-971-6509 if ya wanna roll down together... gonna get up early n start cleanin her up... supposed to be another beautiful day....
        Yeah I gotta drop off my son at the train station at 9 in the morning so I'll give ya ring after I drop him off, I'll probably be heading that way after I drop off da boy.

PS Zack you still need my ex mani and downpipe right?
        Last edited by tresexohcb; 02-24-2008, 12:26 AM.

Comment

yes. Yes I do.
          but I wont be there with my car it looks like...
          We tried, but my car is too much of a pile of crap. So I have to wake up and see who has a Slave Cylinder in stock 2moro....And I need to get a Castle nut, or a locking nut too...
          then I gotta put it together...I'm waking up at daylight. I cant STAND to see a project unfinished....

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
            yes. Yes I do.
            but I wont be there with my car it looks like...
            We tried, but my car is too much of a pile of crap. So I have to wake up and see who has a Slave Cylinder in stock 2moro....And I need to get a Castle nut, or a locking nut too...
            then I gotta put it together...I'm waking up at daylight. I cant STAND to see a project unfinished....

So what exactly is going on with your ride right now.

Comment

shoot i have an extra slave cylinder.....

and hell i might even have a castle nut in my huge ass bag of OEM nuts n bolts from y H22 swap!

either way you better be there! lol best of luck lemme know if you wanna get them parts.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

OK, any AUBURN/TACOMA/OLYMPIA/or other southern WA people that wanna caravan northward to Golden Gardens

be at Fat Burger in federal way @ 10:30AM sharp! thats the one at the top of highway 18!!

ill be there waiting until about 10:45 then im headed out! lemme know if your gonna show..

Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

tks Sean!
                  So Tresexohcb, My Clutch Blew out, then the car wouldnt start. But that is just a grounding issue. But today when Jose/Me/Alex/Steve were working on it, all of these random parts started breaking. So I have to get a bunch of shit tomorrow.
                  Sean: I dont know if you have the nut or whatev, but I need the one from the Tie Rod end....Also How new/old is your slave cyl? It is only like 25.99 for one at autozone, So Idk if getting a new one is better for the cost? I want it basically.
                  Does it have 250,000 miles? Mine did. lol. Possiblly give me a call on your way up. I live literally like 15 minutes from Golden Gardens....
                  My Addy is 8830 38th Ave SW.
                  SEA, 98126
                  But if that doesnt work then I will try to catch you on the way back,
                  or drive over to GG in the Smashtro....
                  Last edited by zack_odom; 02-24-2008, 04:34 AM.

Comment

gimmie a call. im only like 5 minutes from the bus / train depo in everett. way easy to get from there to my place.. if ya wanna map quest it, here it go's.
                    6524 Highland Dr. Everett Wa. 98203, or you can call, n i'll give ya directions.. just call first to make sure im awake...

Comment

Alright guys I'm leaving my house now, if anyone needs to get ahold of me 360-840-6861

Comment

im awake

Comment

bout to give the ride a final wipe down then im leavin around 9:30 c ya guys there

ps. can i call some1 that knows the area well if i get lost somehow?? i dont really like putting my faith completely in google maps..

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Hope you guys are having fun didnt want to ruin the meet with the rx7 again lol jk.. But next meet i will be there in the cb7.. hopefully.. lol not much left.. exhaust/windshield/trunk swap/clean up

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

Alright well guys this meet ended up one hell of lot less cars than was on this list, what's going on here guys, charlie, sean, alex, joser and myself waiting around at the front entrance to golden gardens til 1pm no one else showed up, bummer to was an excellent day out there and we got some great photo's it's a really shame to not see you guys there. f22cb7 we were figuring you were coming so we waited as long as we could for you, if you would've read two post up from where you asked for a phone number you would've seen my phone number there. I'll be postin up the pics in a bit.

Comment

it was fun and the company was great....
                                do it again soon... specially if the weather keeps rollin like it has been...

Comment

Working...
                                X