Official Feb 24th Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tresexohcb
    Alright well guys this meet ended up one hell of lot less cars than was on this list, what's going on here guys, charlie, sean, alex, joser and myself waiting around at the front entrance to golden gardens til 1pm no one else showed up, bummer to was an excellent day out there and we got some great photo's it's a really shame to not see you guys there. f22cb7 we were figuring you were coming so we waited as long as we could for you, if you would've read two post up from where you asked for a phone number you would've seen my phone number there. I'll be postin up the pics in a bit.
    man im really sorry.. i was gonna be on time and all but when i got to edmunds and had to follow aurora blvd i missed my turn.. i went all the way to downtown seattle.. then finally got back up to aurora and asked for some directions and turns out i had to take 145th street and so i did and i made it there but i got there at 1:30 man im sorry i made u guys wait like that.. i knew i missed it but i stuck around til 3 anyway.. sad day for me.. drove around bymyself all day i felt like such an idiot i got lost like 3 times.. i actually just walked in the door

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
      man im really sorry.. i was gonna be on time and all but when i got to edmunds and had to follow aurora blvd i missed my turn.. i went all the way to downtown seattle.. then finally got back up to aurora and asked for some directions and turns out i had to take 145th street and so i did and i made it there but i got there at 1:30 man im sorry i made u guys wait like that.. i knew i missed it but i stuck around til 3 anyway.. sad day for me.. drove around bymyself all day i felt like such an idiot i got lost like 3 times.. i actually just walked in the door

Naw dont' feel like an idiot hell charlie and I drove to issaquah fat burger cause that's where we thought sean was waiting at and we got lost a few times too, plus we were just trying to hold out as long as we could for ya, no harm no foul, spring meet man, we'll make spring meet great.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

ya, the spring meet is gonna be awsome. We need to make the meet up somewhere super easy to get to though seeing as people get lost so easy. Good thing I put myself on the maybe list.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          ya, the spring meet is gonna be awsome. We need to make the meet up somewhere super easy to get to though seeing as people get lost so easy. Good thing I put myself on the maybe list.

ahaha yea easyy!! like the space needle! i sure had no problem finding that today =\.. so how was the meet guys what did u'all do? man i relaly like golden gardens tho that place is beautifull... it also really didnt help that the top road to get there was closed off.. i bet if that was open i wouldnt been there at like the last minute to see u guys.. but instead i had to turn around after i came to where they had it blocked off.. drive back like 4 blocks.. come to another dead end then i asked an older couple walking how to get to it and they directed me to the end of 32nd street and around to the water..

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Well that sucks that people got lost.
            but I was underneath my car trying to reconnect everything.....I
            Give up. I'm never working on another car. Ever... I'm done ya'll.
            Like way past done. I have some money for whoever can fix this thing and get it running.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
              Well that sucks that people got lost.
              but I was underneath my car trying to reconnect everything.....I
              Give up. I'm never working on another car. Ever... I'm done ya'll.
              Like way past done. I have some money for whoever can fix this thing and get it running.
              Dude, don't give up so easily. It's hard but that is part of what our "hobby" is. It's never easy, d112 and I had a lot of issues with my swap and even had issues when we installed my cams. I was frustrated quite a few times and wanted to just say "fuck it" and give up but in the end it's worth it. It's a learning experience. Your fine.

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
              ahaha yea easyy!! like the space needle! i sure had no problem finding that today =\.. so how was the meet guys what did u'all do? man i relaly like golden gardens tho that place is beautifull... it also really didnt help that the top road to get there was closed off.. i bet if that was open i wouldnt been there at like the last minute to see u guys.. but instead i had to turn around after i came to where they had it blocked off.. drive back like 4 blocks.. come to another dead end then i asked an older couple walking how to get to it and they directed me to the end of 32nd street and around to the water..
              What time did you finally get there? We didn't leave till like 1:10pm. I posted that the upper road was blocked off due to the land slide. Only 5 of us showed. Not too bad, but it would have been better with more people. Next time maybe.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I feel like I can do everything except this kind of crap...
                Motor type stuff... I can handle brakes, Suspension, Tune ups etc.
                This is just too much for me, I dont have the temper for this...Or the patience.
                fuckin horseshit. I am takin the car to the mechanic down the street tomorrow,
                I have no clutch pedal. It is just stuck on the floor. I dont want to do this anymore......
                I appreciate that everyone came to help me. I hate to be so negative, as that is not my normal mood, but I'm just so fucking pissed off right now.

Comment

well i got there at aroun 1:20-1:30 geeaz i just missed u guys.. and i seen the post earlier...i just thought it was a road u guys wanted to cruise on.. but anywho that really sucks i missed u guys lol so whens this spring meet?

hey zack is ur clutch the only problem??

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                    I feel like I can do everything except this kind of crap...
                    Motor type stuff... I can handle brakes, Suspension, Tune ups etc.
                    This is just too much for me, I dont have the temper for this...Or the patience.
                    fuckin horseshit. I am takin the car to the mechanic down the street tomorrow,
                    I have no clutch pedal. It is just stuck on the floor. I dont want to do this anymore......
                    I appreciate that everyone came to help me. I hate to be so negative, as that is not my normal mood, but I'm just so fucking pissed off right now.

duude i felt like that for like a couple months then i grew out of it lol then joser got my car started.. but that was an easy fix

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

yeah...I dont know....the issues I am having right now;
                      The tie Rod ends: I cant turn the nut on top of them, becuase the stud keeps spinning.
                      The Axle nut: I found it put it on, then realized that I have no tool to tighten it.
                      The Clutch Pedal: I put the new slave cylinder on, poured in some brake fluid, then pumped the clutch pedal like 5 or 6 times. Nothing. the pedal smacked back down to the floor.
                      That's it. I'm just dirty, cold, hungry, and frustrated. I finally have the day free to go to a meet, and my car has to be a fucking bastard.

Comment

gotta bleed the clutch lines lol! too much air in them.... its a 2 man job pretty much....
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ok...Well that implies that I have friends lol...What about the Tie rod nuts though?
                          How do I stop the stud from spinning?
                          I will make my wife help me bleed the clutch I guess......
                          But i still got to tighten those nuts up......And Roll the car to the mechanic so he can use the impact gun on those Axle nuts....
                          Last edited by zack_odom; 02-25-2008, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Dude, I wanted to give up too when I put in the motor then found out I did the timing belt wrong,lol. It was cuz I didn't have the cam yet and hadn't read the book...long story, I finaly read the book after it was back in the car and wanted to say fuck it and sell the bitch, but then I calmed down, got somthing to eat, and got er done. Just don't give up. Its not worth it. You'll just feel that much better when you get it figured out.

Comment

Get a 32mm socket for the axle nut, and get a vaccum bleeder for the clutch. One man job.

Comment

yeah. I guess. But the thing is right now, I just dont understand why things are happening the way they are. It's like I'm cursed. the studs on the tie rods are the only thing stopping me now. Seriously.
                                Two 17mm Castle nuts. thats it. when I need to torque the nut down, the stud keeps spinning.
                                I think I will feel better and all that, but the problems I am having just seem so simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X