No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jerry when are we going to the j/y to pull some rear disc?
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

benjamin, what yard has cb's or the newer 'ludes, the ones we were talking about?
      My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
        benjamin, what yard has cb's or the newer 'ludes, the ones we were talking about?
        i know the pick n pull has cb's but never looked for ludes
        Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

eco. there are only some 90-93 dx/lx mostly a1 and I didn't see any a6 or anything down there. Oh, I did see 1 wagon, but I didn't look at the rear. They need to get some new ones in there. the only thing i saw that might have been worth grabbin was another a4 header.

My buddy was telling me there is an honda/foreign dismantler down there too somewhere, ima try and make some phone calls in the AM
          My Honda

Comment

eco. there are only some 90-93 dx/lx mostly a1 and I didn't see any a6 or anything down there. Oh, I did see 1 wagon, but I didn't look at the rear. They need to get some new ones in there. the only thing i saw that might have been worth grabbin was another a4 header.

My buddy was telling me there is an honda/foreign dismantler down there too somewhere, ima try and make some phone calls in the AM

Sounds like energy way off of main st. Love that place.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Sounds like energy way off of main st. Love that place.
              lol fo sho. But it's picked and pulled out exept for some ratty interiors pieces. And I already got the last decent right rfender there.
              My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                jerry when are we going to the j/y to pull some rear disc?
                I'm off Saturday, but it'd have to be in the am....... have plans around 1ish

Comment

Yeah the monster jam is sick as hell, but it's ALWAYS on the Saturday night I celebrate my birthday, so I never get to go. Next year, i'ma tell 'em they need to reschedule.

So who's up in north county...I live over by woodward in san marcos and the other night I saw this cb and it pulled up to my STOCKness and I hear a turbo. Who was that. i lived in mira mesa for like 27 years, but just moved up here to San Marcos.
                  lol im in escondido bro, i lived in miramesa too all my life and im there still alot just hanging out, and my brother sumtimes takes my car to school at palomar, but i dont have turbo

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                    I'm off Saturday, but it'd have to be in the am....... have plans around 1ish
                    damn wish i would have gotten on sooner we could have went cause i got paid. hey pm me your # or call me got a new phone lost ur #.
                    Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

pick your part is having a 50% off sale. http://www.pickyourpart.com/
                      ive never been there but for half off ima take a look around on the 13th
                      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        pick your part is having a 50% off sale. http://www.pickyourpart.com/
                        ive never been there but for half off ima take a look around on the 13th
                        oh snap i dont have school that day. im down. i want some rear disc bad
                        Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

what time on the 13th are u guys going to go, is there an age limit?

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly View Post
                            what time on the 13th are u guys going to go, is there an age limit?
                            no age limit you pay like 2 or 3 bucks to get in. as for time i really dont care how about noon?
                            Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I'mma try to go, but I was thinking more around 9-10ish if I can go

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                                I'mma try to go, but I was thinking more around 9-10ish if I can go
                                hey jerry if you go can you check that same place that had my side view mirror if they have a black hood too? and how much?

thanks

Advance Auto Wrecking
                                777C Energy Way
                                Chula Vista CA 91911
                                (619) 216-6012 M-F 8-5, Sat 8-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X