No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsure how it'd work for me since I believe parts need a couple days to dry after clearing to properly wetsand/buff. Drop off parts, two trips? o.O
    Last edited by ikayto; 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
      I'm up in Vista, I may roll down tonight if I can eek out the time
      cool!! if you cant make it its cool. but it would be nice..it gets lonely sometimes!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        are you from eastlake area? those neighbor hoods looks like southside san diego although i can be wrong.

since you do paint, i need to get my lips, bumper and hood repainted. lmk bro and i can supply the cash
        i got you!!! yeah l live near otay elementary. hahaha and near castle park high!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
          i got you!!! yeah l live near otay elementary. hahaha and near castle park high!!!
          siic you just live down the street from me. i live by montgomery high school.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            siic you just live down the street from me. i live by montgomery high school.
            hahaha!!! thats whats up!!! let me know whats up... hahaha the diamonds in the rough!!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

I need my lips painted too. front rear and side skirts. will trade for mechanical work.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

any one have a legend coupe lip for sale or lying around?? I just my sister her cb and I wanna start workin on it...

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
                  any one have a legend coupe lip for sale or lying around?? I just my sister her cb and I wanna start workin on it...
                  did you find one yet?
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Any meets soon hit me up
                    from this

Comment

I got 30 posts now so I can finally posts here! Got a random question for jy junkies. Do you guys know whats difference between the ecology in Energy Way to the one in Heritage rd?

Comment

Originally posted by jacOOLito View Post
                        I got 30 posts now so I can finally posts here! Got a random question for jy junkies. Do you guys know whats difference between the ecology in Energy Way to the one in Heritage rd?
                        never been to the one on Heritage Rd but the one on Energy Way has good pickings when you get there before everyone else.

what part of SD are you in?
                        Freedom Is Not Free
                        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

The one on Heritage, if thats the one on top of the hill in Otay, has imports and domestic's in the same yard. There is not as good a selection.
                          There are 2 Ecology yards on Energy, one for imports and one accross the street for domestics. Much better selections.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Thanks guys. I went to the one in Energy Way and I was able to score a moonroof visor from a Vigor. I hope it would fit my accord. I passed by the one in Heritage but I didnt went in since it felt so busy there. Its way too crowded for me. I live in the "Pilipino hills" Paradise hills close to Nat'l city.

Comment

my neighbor caught some fools scoping out our parking lot an hour ago i think they got scared off but i got my rifle and baseball bat out of the closet just in case
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                                my neighbor caught some fools scoping out our parking lot an hour ago i think they got scared off but i got my rifle and baseball bat out of the closet just in case
                                remember....... baseball bat first..... drag into house..... then rifle

Comment

Working...
                                X