No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa best team? thats gonna be extremely hard to win. but if we do consider ourselves lucky.

but for you los angeles guys ill see if i can take the font i used to the sticker place and have them modify it to a Los Angeles sticker as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=SSDH22Accord]your car isnt driveable yet... haha QUOTE]
      BURN!.......Hey Jed my car IS drivable i just have to get it registered, besides i might sell it to Jaime.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea tony let me know when i can go pick it up i feind cb7

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
          Just for the show man, after that you can take it off. The sticker is only a couple of bucks. It would look hot if all the cars registering under CB7 San Diego have a decal on. We want to look as professional as possible. I would like us to at least win "best team". -g
          I like your Guy's idea on the decals but i think you could win as a team as "CB7tuner" but i think it look cool if the guys from L.A. or us in the I.E. to rock they're own division so it shows that we're spread out all over SoCal and that we got shit on lock, plus it will still look professonal plus it will be the same thing if you guys come up to L.A. for a HIN event we'll show L.A./SD/I.E. divisions, kinda like we're all uniting for the event. just a thought.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
            I like your Guy's idea on the decals but i think you could win as a team as "CB7tuner" but i think it look cool if the guys from L.A. or us in the I.E. to rock they're own division so it shows that we're spread out all over SoCal and that we got shit on lock, plus it will still look professonal plus it will be the same thing if you guys come up to L.A. for a HIN event we'll show L.A./SD/I.E. divisions, kinda like we're all uniting for the event. just a thought.
            Agreed!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

How much were the stickers again? like 10-15 bucks? i want some. Hey jed you comming around the I.E. anytime soon? if not maybe i can give you the money when i'm down in SD on the 28th
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Actually im thinkin about just removing the SAN DIEGO on the san diego division banner so we can just have it as our main so cal banner since most of us are just havin the same design on the sticker anyway.

i also ask deevs if we can promote this website also with another banner but with the official LOGO. he gave me the okay. were not gonna pay for it. im just gonna have the website donate us the money.. so we will have 2 banners and about hopefully 6 cars strong at the show to make us look like a team.. thats all we need but more is always waay better

Comment

How much are the car stickers?^^^^^^^^ Jed?
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

one color or 2 colors?

1 color about 10 dollars for both

2 colors 20 dollars at the most.

just tell me what colors.

and tell ryan to get one!

Comment

I'd want a cf on white (sounds like i'm ordering a sandwich) kinda like yours just on white instead. i'll try to get Ryan to get one. what are you doing on the 28th?
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        I'd want a cf on white (sounds like i'm ordering a sandwich) kinda like yours just on white instead. i'll try to get Ryan to get one. what are you doing on the 28th?

as for saturday i dont know yet...

but the more decals the better.

Comment

aite so can you make an LA one for me then? im goin fosho!
                          Raceline USA

Comment

oh what front page hell yes.
                            anyway jed are you making sticker and tshirt runs or how do i get one?
                            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                              oh what front page hell yes.
                              anyway jed are you making sticker and tshirt runs or how do i get one?

Im pretty much making the TSHIRT runs for the guys who arnt able to reach the place. but us local guys can simply just pick up a blank shirt and take it to the place. blank shirts that are colored in your size would probably be 3.99

try to get it in black shirt w/ white print like my picture.

if you want probably me you and jaime can get our sets of shirts made at the same time.

Comment

where do i go to get the shirt and sticker? ill be kicking in a few bucks for the banner at next meet as well
                                FA1

Comment

Working...
                                X