• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
    damn everyone wishes they have my trunk
    Not me....hehe...
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

sall good.. about the trunk.. i want one..but i have other needs to tend to for my car.. sometime in the future ill get one.. but im in no rush to get one.. just for show purposes only..

Comment

My Car Is Done Biiiiiatch!!! Going To Pick It Up!!!

Comment

Hell yes cant wait to see it Jed...

Hey SD people I think I found my project...It is a silver 4 door w/ marroon interior, 5spd 90 accord. It really needs some engine fixing by the looks of it.

I have to wait for the guy to call me I have been trying to reach him but no answer. It is parked in his driveway and he said to go take a look at it so me and gary (2.2litrebeater) went to go look at it. It seems cool I mean I am going to gut it and drop the h22 in it. It is going to be a complete project car.

I hope I can get it and with everyone's help in SD/LA I can get it running great and smoking people.

Comment

SNEAK PEAK! CB7TUNER.COM SAN DIEGO DIVISION SSDACCORD

MY BABY IS HOME!!!

Comment

your camera sucks
              FA1

Comment

yea we need to see this awsome paint in real life....It looks good though from what i can tell...

Comment

thats why its a sneak peek.. HAHA
                  Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-10-2005, 10:24 PM.

Comment

RESULTS!

CB7TUNER.COM SAN DIEGO DIVISION REPRESENT!
                    Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-10-2005, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Dam I think that looks sick nice job

Comment

hey RJ i ordered my seat brackets.. so it should be comming in a week.. and ima need your help installin em.. since you already have experience with it...

Comment

yea no problem dude did you get the universal sliders too??? or just the brackets by wedge engineering if you want just come over my pad we can do it here. also did you get sparco harnesses or anytype of harnesses???
                          Beast: Evo X
                          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by di2accord
                            yea no problem dude did you get the universal sliders too??? or just the brackets by wedge engineering if you want just come over my pad we can do it here. also did you get sparco harnesses or anytype of harnesses???

ima need to find a way to fit the seats in my car if ima take it to your house..

i got no harneses yet LOL..

my homeboy at PANN auto hooked me up with a pair of seat brackets for my tenzos for 64 billz... so thats a pretty good price.. should come in a week or so..

Comment

RJ ima send you a PM of my fone number..and reply back with yours..

any of you guys wanna exchange numbers we can do it chain letter style so we dont expose our numbers to the public..

Comment

Hey I am down you guys that were at the meet know where I work so stop by to say what up or if you got some questions or maybe need some help. I am cool with giveing my number to you people but i need to get a 619 I have not changed over yet from where I used to live in NM. But hit me up maybe you got free long distance LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X