IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    HOLY SHIT are you serious???? damn dude what happened on the freeway???
    You can't really go over 45-50 cuz the steering starts floating... bad, like uncontrolable bad, shit was just too fuckin' scary on the freeway....
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

damn dude when you took off the car looked koo shit i use to drive it like that to work until my parents said not to drive it anymore

oh hey since im gonna be in ontario on sunday you think you can do me that favor and get the shit i needed

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

damn dude when you took off the car looked koo shit i use to drive it like that to work until my parents said not to drive it anymore

oh hey since im gonna be in ontario on sunday you think you can do me that favor and get the shit i needed
        Yeah fo sho on that favor, i got your back.....

Yeah the car's coo' though, i'll fix it, shit'll be tight......i love the remote start.
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea thanks man ill hit you up sunday so i can go pick it up before i roll out to jesus pad cause hes gonna help me install it

hey are you still gonna want the coilovers ????

yea dude im telling you the car is koo it has a new cat and 2 1/4 exhaust pipe so its ready for some racing and it should pass smog like nothing since i didnt do anything to mess that up as for the remote start i love it to dude just make sure you and your brother get use to leaving the car in neatrul so that car dont take off rolling cause it happened to me before

"2SIIC"

Comment

sounds liek rack n pinion prob, mien did that, it turned right when i was making a left, i pulled over and almost shit and peed in my pant and was scared to drive again, but i was on the freewaya nd close to the rack n pinion place
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

its not the rack n pinon that part is brand new its teh cross member where the rack n pinon bolts up to its broken

"2SIIC"

Comment

kwazy, feek et mang
                knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

its not the rack n pinon that part is brand new its teh cross member where the rack n pinon bolts up to its broken

I've already seen whats wrong with it, it's not too bad, it's got a bushing missing on the right side and it looks like a weld broke where the rack bolts up in the center.....i'm taking it all apart right now.

Replacing the subframe is gonna be a bitch!!!!! oh wellz....
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea i tried welding in new nuts so that the rack n pinion can bolt up but they ended up breaking off oh hey tony i need to go to your pad this sunday cause i forgot to take the slip on the top of the pink slip off cause i have to mail that to the DMV

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea i tried welding in new nuts so that the rack n pinion can bolt up but they ended up breaking off oh hey tony i need to go to your pad this sunday cause i forgot to take the slip on the top of the pink slip off cause i have to mail that to the DMV
                      Yeah thats cool, and could you bring those nuts & bolts for the lip? i forgot then at your house.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

the subframe job is not too bad, i did one last week, you only disconnect the vss, the power steering lien all the way from the pump the joint inside the car, and the pressure switch, and the rear mount, and the 4 bolts holding it, its actually not that bad, just takes time
                        Members Ride

Comment

oh yeaa ill take those too pm your addy again so that i can get the directions
                          Last edited by Davids92Accord; 02-23-2007, 05:34 PM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            the subframe job is not too bad, i did one last week, you only disconnect the vss, the power steering lien all the way from the pump the joint inside the car, and the pressure switch, and the rear mount, and the 4 bolts holding it, its actually not that bad, just takes time
                            Cool Jesus thanks for the tip, it sounds alot easier that way

David, you got PM.
                            Last edited by Raceboy; 02-23-2007, 05:39 PM.
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                              Cool Jesus thanks for the tip, it sounds alot easier that way
                              i forgot also seperate the lower control arms from either the frame or the knuckle

david, i will let you borrow the navigation, hahaha
                              Members Ride

Comment

just let me borrow your car oh hey jesus my buddy found this shop that sells O2 sensors and i called them up and then said the brand is called WELL???? have you ever heard of that brand they want like 100 bucks for it

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X