No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a lot of warehouses in the area, although cops might be cruisin by looking for suspicious activity.

What about the parking lot at Chaffey College? The background lights of the cities might make for good pics. But that parking lot gets real dark though

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

we wanna avoid the mills. we've had a meet there and we get hassled by rent-a-cops. a cop even stopped and ran some of the license plates. thanks though.

Comment

the school infront of my house looks pretty good at night, but then cops are always on euclid ave at around 7 or 8 and might stop by, which i doubt they can do anything if i can get permission from the principal if its the same one i had when i went there ages ago, i believe there is at least 25 parking spaces, but its not that big
        Members Ride

Comment

i was thinking of having around the rowland heights/walnut/west covina area. im thinking of a well lit place that would probably not mind so much that we're there.

for now my ideas are: speedzone, best buy parking lot in puente hills, tab tuesday spot (original spot).

if some guys feel like staying til midnight and onwards, we can go to Life plaza and take some underground parking pics as well.

just some ideas..

Comment

i thought about those areas because i was thinking of maybe inviting the La heads as well since they're planning on a photoshoot as well. but of course all cb owners are welcome..

Comment

We should each do a little scouting to make sure whats good.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

if you guys are around the west covina/rowland heights/walnut area, i think i might tag along.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                  i was thinking of having around the rowland heights/walnut/west covina area. im thinking of a well lit place that would probably not mind so much that we're there.

for now my ideas are: speedzone, best buy parking lot in puente hills, tab tuesday spot (original spot).

if some guys feel like staying til midnight and onwards, we can go to Life plaza and take some underground parking pics as well.

just some ideas..
                  what about the IN and OUT thats right next to speedzone??? or what about friscos??? i mean theres a bunch of other places we can go thats right around speedzone i always see a bunch of spots when im going down the 60

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

that in&out did have a lot of parking, or another speed zone meet, i wanna race again in the slick track

:waits for david to say "so we can all beat you when you spin out trying to drift the whole track":
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                      that in&out did have a lot of parking, or another speed zone meet, i wanna race again in the slick track

:waits for david to say "so we can all beat you when you spin out trying to drift the whole track":
                      what's wrong with drifting the whole track!? i used to do that all the time. but i didn't spin out. haha. we should have a meet at dromo1 in orange. that place is fun.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

that speed zone meet was supposed to be at dromo 1 or adams go cart, but nobody wanted to go, so we decided on speedzone lol

yeah sucked i spun out, it was the oil on the track lol,
                        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7

LMAO that day was fucken funny man jesus would spin out and everyone would pass him and that was the day when JOEY picked up on that fine ass chick HUH jesus

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                            LMAO that day was fucken funny man jesus would spin out and everyone would pass him and that was the day when JOEY picked up on that fine ass chick HUH jesus

don't hate nor be jealous boy!! lol

the In n out by speedzone has great parking space for us, but lighting wasn't that great if i remember right..

Comment

CB for sale..... EIBACH SUNDAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                                don't hate nor be jealous boy!! lol

the In n out by speedzone has great parking space for us, but lighting wasn't that great if i remember right..

well if i remember correctly we could line up in front of the little business there where they have light in front i mean its good enough for some pics and like i said theres other places around there with alot of parking we can find a lot that has enough parking and lighting for us

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X