No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about we push this meet back to june 2? this coming holiday weekend slipped my mind. this gives other members more time to make arrangements to be able to attend.

unless anyone has other suggestions, we'll be having the meet at IN N OUT in PUENTE HILlS around 7pm.

any of you guys have great photography skills? anybody planning on attending have an SLR?

Comment

if we end up meeting there are we gonna end up rolling out to speedzone

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

jun 2 was the original date i had posted but w/e

speedzone sounds fun, i'm down david, hopefully i have some cash by then lol
        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          jun 2 was the original date i had posted but w/e

speedzone sounds fun, i'm down david, hopefully i have some cash by then lol

alright koo illl see if my friend is gonna take his car to you this coming sunday ill talk to him about it

"2SIIC"

Comment

hey david when are u gonna install the trunk? its gonna look good on your car

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              hey david when are u gonna install the trunk? its gonna look good on your car
              im thinking of installing it in a month or so since i want to get the hood to match it up since it wont look right with a shiny carbon fiber trunk and a faded front hood it still gives me some time to get it sprayed with that UV clearcoat also so it wont fade cause of the sun

"2SIIC"

Comment

thanks for starting the thread wilson

Comment

Members Ride

Comment

well i dunno whats going to happen since wilson might change the date since some peeps wont be able to go for there reason

"2SIIC"

Comment

blah, screw this meet, i won't go

it was supposed to be a photoshoot that i had talked about since i painted my ride, then we were going to do after i finished damiens swap, but screw, everytime we plan something it doesn't happen, its going to be a spur of the moment thing next time
                      Members Ride

Comment

on a sidenote, i am graduating in 14 days, damn there goes 13 years(1 kindergarten, 12 of regular school) of education. it seem like yesterday i was in kindergarten taking naps and eating apple juice and cookies, then later peeing on myself jk, man what a journey it has been, glad i am finally going in to the real world, and starting my life at it should be,

full time work and classes at night is going to be fun, damn won't leave time for the cb, but it sure will get a lot of goodies

just needed to vent
                        Members Ride

Comment

on a sidenote, i am graduating in 14 days, damn there goes 13 years(1 kindergarten, 12 of regular school) of education. it seem like yesterday i was in kindergarten taking naps and eating apple juice and cookies, then later peeing on myself jk, man what a journey it has been, glad i am finally going in to the real world, and starting my life at it should be,

full time work and classes at night is going to be fun, damn won't leave time for the cb, but it sure will get a lot of goodies

just needed to vent

what are you talking about it was just last weekend where you drank your applejuice and then peed on your self j.k good thing you enjoyed high school now its gonna be a bit more difficult in the real world and then sometimes your gonna wish that you were in high school but then again it depends on what you do after high school i went to to college that shti was BORING and then i stopped going i ended up BUMMING it for like a year with no school or work just kickin it and for some reason i took on the sport of playing golf dont ask i played it so much that i got pretty good at it haha other than that have fun at grad night that shit is fucken tight

"2SIIC"

Comment

blah, screw this meet, i won't go

it was supposed to be a photoshoot that i had talked about since i painted my ride, then we were going to do after i finished damiens swap, but screw, everytime we plan something it doesn't happen, its going to be a spur of the moment thing next time
                            Thats the problem with the meet getting to big. Just pick a date that a few of us can attend and stick with that. Keep it spur of the moment.

My swap thread
                            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

just needed to vent
                              Congratulations on that.

I came close to dropping out my senior year. Stuck it out though. Then didn't do anything for almost 3 years except some construction labor like digging ditches. Finally got a job at Taco Bell. Then I said screw that and went to college. Thankfully there was financial aid and loans, plus I always kept a part time job. It was tough to keep college a priority though, but it paid off eventually. It is better to just do school and not work, if you can.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                                Thats the problem with the meet getting to big. Just pick a date that a few of us can attend and stick with that. Keep it spur of the moment.
                                we will see what happens, any suggestion kane?

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                                Congratulations on that.

I came close to dropping out my senior year. Stuck it out though. Then didn't do anything for almost 3 years except some construction labor like digging ditches. Finally got a job at Taco Bell. Then I said screw that and went to college. Thankfully there was financial aid and loans, plus I always kept a part time job. It was tough to keep college a priority though, but it paid off eventually. It is better to just do school and not work, if you can.
                                been there kane, times that you just wanna quit and say fuck it, but i understand where you are coming from, i really hate school, but have good grades, i think my collective gpa is like 3.5 or so, i hate school, but know it will pay off in the future, i.e. you kane a fine example there,

i really want to go to jr college so i can at least have one auto class while going with a something in business at the same time, still undecided in what though
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X