No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Time is against me ..... It's almost 5:00pm, My motor is bolted in but the wiring isin't even started yet, My bumpers, mirrors, side mouldings, & hood are marinating in the Paint Booth right now. The Whole car still needs color sanding and Buff.... One of my guys just barly went to go pick up my rims from the tire shop... The autohaus down the street hasen't delivered my greddy exhaust yet.... At this point I'm just fortunate to have the resources that I do.... So many people have been helping me on this car it's not even funny.. So at-least i'm greatful for that.... I wanted so bad to finish up today and chill with you guys and head-out to the meet tomorrow but at this point things aren't looking very good. I'll up-date in a few hours Peace....
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
      the inland empire theme song shoud be "the death march" from star wars..
      What that supposed to mean buddy! Haha Funny shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
        Man, Time is against me ..... It's almost 5:00pm, My motor is bolted in but the wiring isin't even started yet, My bumpers, mirrors, side mouldings, & hood are marinating in the Paint Booth right now. The Whole car still needs color sanding and Buff.... One of my guys just barly went to go pick up my rims from the tire shop... The autohaus down the street hasen't delivered my greddy exhaust yet.... At this point I'm just fortunate to have the resources that I do.... So many people have been helping me on this car it's not even funny.. So at-least i'm greatful for that.... I wanted so bad to finish up today and chill with you guys and head-out to the meet tomorrow but at this point things aren't looking very good. I'll up-date in a few hours Peace....
        Oh well. Your car will be done soon, and there will always be other meets

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Yeah, So lets start setting up the first I.E Division Meet I'm down as soon as the car is ready Anyone have a suggested location I like the hookah idea cuz it's just relax and chill but it honstely dosen't matter to me, just as long as it's somewhere we won't get bothered it's cool with me...

Comment

missed you guys at the san onofre meet...it was cool with great weather

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

There is always next time But, yeah I was bumed out that I coulden't take my car, because I've been bustin ass trying to put things toghter and was really hoping to have it done....

Comment

We should all agree on a date, and time,and were we should all have suggestions and go from there

Comment

Yep, sounds good to me. Hookah bar, or any bar, is always fine by me.

My swap thread

Comment

i just put an ignition control module on my shit and i still have no SPARK! starting to piss me off, so some day i'll be able to meet with you guys. oh and ryan's shit is sooooo dope with that h22 sittin' in it
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                      i just put an ignition control module on my shit and i still have no SPARK! starting to piss me off, so some day i'll be able to meet with you guys. oh and ryan's shit is sooooo dope with that h22 sittin' in it
                      Hmmm. Hate to get off topic but make sure you check the igniter and coil. They're known to go bad on our cars, mine did.

My swap thread

Comment

Hey, Tony Stop by the shop tomorrow *Saturday* I got your 4th rim and bring the paint *we can prep the wheels here* Hopefully you could help me work on my car too

Comment

missed work today (sick) i'll try to get over there, what about tomorrow? i ain't doing jack shit tomorrow. will julio let you work on your car on a sunday?
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Yeah, I can just come down and open up the shop... Let me know cuz the paint is done today *guy is spraying with clear right now* That shit is gonna look way better than the last paint that was on there So just call me tonight and we can set something up for Sunday..

Everybody we need to agree on a spot to meet, I know we can't do shit till our cars are ready but I'm down the day my shit starts

Comment

what about the mills? we can go to like dave & busters somewhere where we can drink. (just a thought)
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Good idea bro, the mills sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X