No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome joey, good luck gettin' these fools to meet up, we always say we're going to meet but we never do. except Me (Raceboy), Ryan (Laguna7) and Jamison (GZA) we meet all the time cuz we're homies and live and work close to each other. besides that we're usually all too busy too meet, if you have any ideas on a place to meet for an annual event let us know because San Diego Div. is clownin' our ass's in meets. the only meets i've been to were with the L.A./Pasadena cats at the rose bowl.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Raceboy. hehe I noticed that it does seem hard to gather people up here in IE. maybe we should start with small meets first, then when they see that we actually meet up, hopefully they eventually start coming down with us too.. I live in Moreno Valley so I'm not that far away from you guys. Do you guys wanna meet up sometime? I actually know AirRide_Accord, so hopefully i can get him to come down with too.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
        Thanks for the welcome Raceboy. hehe I noticed that it does seem hard to gather people up here in IE. maybe we should start with small meets first, then when they see that we actually meet up, hopefully they eventually start coming down with us too.. I live in Moreno Valley so I'm not that far away from you guys. Do you guys wanna meet up sometime? I actually know AirRide_Accord, so hopefully i can get him to come down with too.
        Cool bro we'll set something up, You know Damien (AirRideAccord) Huh? i've been trying to meet with him so i can check out his badass CB on air. --oh and my name's Tony by the way.
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

nice to meet you tony. yeah i do.. he's car is tight.. hehe I'll try to get in touch with him sometime this week. When are you guys meeting up next time?

Comment

nice to meet you tony. yeah i do.. he's car is tight.. hehe I'll try to get in touch with him sometime this week. When are you guys meeting up next time?
            We usually go to the Ontario mills, not sure when though. like i said it's usually me, Ryan and Jamison (Laguna7, JZA) next time we're kickin' it i'll hit you up.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

alright, just hit me up man.. thanks!

Comment

yo, im going to be at ontarior tomorrow and will be staing until sunday night. my friends house is very close to the ontarior mills, so whats up with a meet im down

Comment

hey guys ill be up there around next week... so i might be able to meet you guys up... pm me your fone numbers... thats cool that alex is gonna be up there too! semi sd and ie compilation

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                    hey guys ill be up there around next week... so i might be able to meet you guys up... pm me your fone numbers... thats cool that alex is gonna be up there too! semi sd and ie compilation
                    and ill be up thier to next week

Comment

meet

what up everybody
                      so when is this meet going to happen, i try to meet up with all you guys even though i'll new, unless i'll am painting my car that date, thanks
                      Last edited by blackcb7; 01-19-2006, 11:09 PM. Reason: mispelled
                      Members Ride

Comment

Man we have to get it together! Let's plan something already. And where's Ryan?
                        Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
                        www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Comment

Hey how about we setup a meet for next week then? who's in?
                          starkrice,
                          blackcb7,
                          inkyturbo,
                          ssdh22accord,
                          joeyboy_cb7 <---- me

Ontario Mills. Saturday night. 6pm.

Any suggestions? More ppl?

Comment

i'll dip the Tahoe.... I'm down....
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

alright... one more down with us...

Comment

Hey how about we setup a meet for next week then? who's in?
                                starkrice,
                                blackcb7,
                                inkyturbo,
                                ssdh22accord,
                                joeyboy_cb7 <---- me

Ontario Mills. Saturday night. 6pm.

Any suggestions? More ppl?
                                Tonight? i'll roll, Hey Ryan what up with a Ride? call me at my house i'll be home all day. anyone need any parts???? let me know.
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X