No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah nice meet, i wish i could have stayed longer, my moms plane didn't even get in till like 11:00

yeah next time the cb will be there for sure
    when is it at ryans house, i need my corners, jp, that way we can put your car together.
    Members Ride

Comment

i just finished replacing my rod bearings, man they were severly damaged, good thing nothing happened to the crank,

finished, crank a few time so the oil can get around, then started right up, and went very smooth,

i suggest you check your oil more often, i didn't, but now i learned my lesson
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        i suggest you check your oil more often, i didn't, but now i learned my lesson
        You better have!
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

damn my engine is fucking knocking, damn it,

now its time for the h22, i found one, a long block with chipped ecu for 1150 what do you guys think?
          Members Ride

Comment

damn my engine is fucking knocking, damn it,

now its time for the h22, i found one, a long block with chipped ecu for 1150 what do you guys think?
            Thats pretty good actually
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Did you even check your main bearings? or the thrush bearings?
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yeah, they were good, not too bad, i believe my oil pump took a crap,

oh well, i found another h22 for 900 here in ontario right down the street, probably picking it up in the week, i called the guy and i'm going to take a look at it today
                Members Ride

Comment

yeah, they were good, not too bad, i believe my oil pump took a crap,

oh well, i found another h22 for 900 here in ontario right down the street, probably picking it up in the week, i called the guy and i'm going to take a look at it today
                  Sweet deal.....GET IT!
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yessss... get ittt.... hehehe hope it works out for you. =)

Comment

Here are some pics of the food and drinks we had at the meet last friday.
                      - Thanks for the bbq sauce jed, i heard all about it. It was pretty damn great. How about a refill? hehe

Jed's special bbq sauce:

Enuf drinks for everyone:

Getting the ribs ready:

Grill'n:

Chips, chips, chips:

Hope to see more guys next time. We're planning to caravan down to the SoCal meet. Anyone other than ryan, tony, and jesus interested?

Comment

man i wished i could have tasted those ribs and sauce

anyway, i saw the h22 a while ago, its like 5 mins from my house an it is still wrapped on the pallet, the guy had it shipped from florida. It has 36000 miles and auto tranny, i told him i would just take the engine and ecu, he said he let it go for 900 so i'm picking it up on friday and hopefully swapping on sat , if you guys want to help hit me up, any help is appreciated,i need a cherry picker if anybody has one.

the f22 is not knocking as bad as before, but i wouldn't thrust it, i will probably sell the mani, cam, ecu, if any needs it let me know.

thanks again for all the support,

hey joey if you want that h22 with the chipped ecu i could give you the number if needed.
                        Members Ride

Comment

Thanks Jesus, but i'll probably skip on it for now. kinda broke at the moment. Thanks a lot though. Gluck on your swap. I'll try to come down to help on sat. I'll just give you a call then. Gluck.

Comment

Let's set the next one up, BBQ at my house in August... You guys just pick a date everyone is cool with...
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                              Let's set the next one up, BBQ at my house in August... You guys just pick a date everyone is cool with...
                              Your a bitch!
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Laguna Needs Money, so I will help him.....

Ryan AKA Laguna 7 needs cash. I can sense it. I want to help him using my powers of logic. There is a guy in SD named Jed (SSDH22Accord) with a pocket full of cash that needs a paint job ASAP. He also has the paint needed to paint his ride. What he needs is a pro to do the job for him. He is willing to leave a deposit and the car and then pay in full when the work is completed.

Ryan, my man, you couldn't be a pimp or a drug dealer 'cause you suck at smelling cash when it's smack in your face!

Here's what you need to do:

1. Call Jed.
                                2. Tell him that you'll paint his car.
                                3. Take his car and his money.
                                4. Rent the equipment you need to paint his ride.
                                5. Paint Jed's car.
                                6. Do a good job (which you should have no problem in that department, your work is mad clean.)
                                7. Call Jed when his car is ready.
                                8. Get PAID!

Simple . $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is talking. No

I don't sleep on money kid. Neither should you.

-g

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X