No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tony, did you talk to ryan about doing Jed, Gary, and Jamie's rides yet?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

I tried to call him a few times but i couldn't get ahold of him, and i haven't seen him on the boards lately i guess i'll have to go over to his house and make sure he's still alive.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

dude, im late on all these threads!!!! Well, POMONA in da hiz-ouse!! The name is Edgar. nice to meet you foo's!!!
        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

welcome edgar, nice to meet you, the name is Jesus
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
            dude, im late on all these threads!!!! Well, POMONA in da hiz-ouse!! The name is Edgar. nice to meet you foo's!!!
            I've seen you on here before a looooooong time ago, where the hell have you been???
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

so uhhh?????

thats 7 pics of laguna raceway for those who are slow
              im serious about the painting too, my dad sold all his painting equipment and the cheapest place i can find wants 200 plus paint, fuck that. if you want to do let me know
              FA1

Comment

tight, thanks for the welcome. u know u always got love in socal from the homies haha. anyway i gotta go take my girl dinner and get blazed before i work on my car. ill check yall homies later

Member Ride Facebook
                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                  so uhhh?????

thats 7 pics of laguna raceway for those who are slow
                  im serious about the painting too, my dad sold all his painting equipment and the cheapest place i can find wants 200 plus paint, fuck that. if you want to do let me know
                  ^^^^ Hahaha! classic bro.... it's kinda like all that "Maple" shit in people's sigs except it's the SoCal version with Ryan.

"Where is Laguna7?" CLASSIC! i think i might rock that in my sig.

Wait..........where IS that Nigguh???
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
                    Thats right another Pomona right here!

My name is Adrian.

97% Stock
                    Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                      Thats right another Pomona right here!

My name is Adrian.
                      Welcome Adrian to the I.E. thread! (We're San Diego & L.A.'s basterd child)
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        We're San Diego & L.A.'s basterd child
                        so so true hahaha

Member Ride Facebook
                        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

man were getting more i.e.r's in here finally, so whens the next meet tony, its a ryans house this time right,

hopefully soon so i can show you guys the Vtak powah

ps. if anybody has a p13 ecu let me know please thanks
                          Last edited by blackcb7; 06-27-2006, 01:50 AM.
                          Members Ride

Comment

h22 is swapped in and running, just waiting for p13 ecu, downpipe and it will be good, everything else is good,

where is everybody at?
                            Members Ride

Comment

I'm here, i'm always here.

Hit up ryan i think he might have an extra downpipe. (and your corners)
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Jesus Make me an offer, I have a P13...
                                Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
                                X