No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Empty your PM box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check paypal we have money in there, we need to go to U.P.S.!

HURRY UP!
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
      gather your troops and have them head to my house on thursday!
      I'm trying to, these foo's are hard to get ahold of.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        I'm trying to, these foo's are hard to get ahold of.

hey so what is going on, is this for the bbq and fixing up jeds ride or what?
        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          hey so what is going on, is this for the bbq and fixing up jeds ride or what?

Yeah.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

you guys better get your asses out here on thursday on the double! dont matter if your early just get your asses here!

Comment

you guys better get your asses out here on thursday on the double! dont matter if your early just get your asses here!
              Trying to but Ryan's a queer........
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

what time you guys plan on rollin up here? im free all day

Comment

what time you guys plan on rollin up here? im free all day
                  Not sure yet i haven't got ahold of Ryan yet, .....he's probably asleep

he's been doing alot of drugs lately so he's all tuckerd out......
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

pick his ass up and drive his car or what not down here. he can sleep on his way here!

Comment

pick his ass up and drive his car or what not down here. he can sleep on his way here!
                      His tags are late and my license is suspended, so if i don't make it tonight it's because Ryan is a fat lazy queer *** bitch! i really want to go to SD and kick it with you foo's.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

call up other IE heads!

Comment

Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,EMPTY YOUR DAMN PM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,Ryan empty your PM box,EMPTY YOUR DAMN PM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            hey, this is just a shot in the dark...................but like you should empty your pm box or something. either that or hes coming on to you
                            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                              hey, this is just a shot in the dark...................but like you should empty your pm box or something. either that or hes coming on to you
                              LOL
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

call up other IE heads!
                                So where are you guys meeting at, and could I come

Comment

Working...
                                X