Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
    aite got it. did u register already?

i havnt registered yet... i wanna make sure whos going to show? thats why i need everyone to check in on whos showing so i can possibly get some registration forms.

on the side note... THANKS CASS FOR DONATING TO THE BANNER!!!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39593

for your consideration...lets see who can make it

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i need donations guys for the banner...

san diego has generated atleast 45 dollars

and cass donated 7 dollars

Comment

Hey guys...

I know some of you guys have money issues or something..

but i would like to really have this banner going for so cal. so far san diego generated half the so. cal banner funds..

i know you guys in LA or IE can help also since we are a big crowd. i know you guys can pitch in for the banner if you guys can buy condiments for ramiros bbq and the So. Cal meet last month. im not askin for a lot i just need the donations. If we dont get this So Cal banner, it wont make us stand out in the show scene.

On the realz though i've contributed a lot. from making the logo, shirts, stickers, to organizing the so cal meet to getting us prepared for the show.

Right now i dont know whos showing for sure either. Im not gonna play daddy and keep track of you guys. I NEED TO KNOW WHOS SHOWING FOR SURE. So i can get everything organized... im not gonna call HIN and say "hey were a club trying to represent, we need a good spot" then have them say "how many cars?" then me giving them not an exact answer.

i am really asking for full support of so cal. i know i may seem a lil frustrated, Pushy, but we have VERY LITTLE TIME. i already sent an email to HIN to see if we can get a good spot, ordering electricity or what not.

Dont take things for granted.. i know you guys support us by having us represent, but the way things are going, last minute aint gonna cut it. Im not going to deal with it.

-jEd
          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 02-08-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

1. Once i straighten out my Fees for my store this month, i'm sending a little more cash your way

2. I'll definitely be coming to the show, but I wont be bringing my car - so i guess i'll just be the groupie with the Lex -

Jed, let me know if there's anything else i can do for ya i know how frustrating things can get

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

It's Crunch Time!

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
              Hey guys...

I know some of you guys have money issues or something..

but i would like to really have this banner going for so cal. so far san diego generated half the so. cal banner funds..

i know you guys in LA or IE can help also since we are a big crowd. i know you guys can pitch in for the banner if you guys can buy condiments for ramiros bbq and the So. Cal meet last month. im not askin for a lot i just need the donations. If we dont get this So Cal banner, it wont make us stand out in the show scene.

On the realz though i've contributed a lot. from making the logo, shirts, stickers, to organizing the so cal meet to getting us prepared for the show.

Right now i dont know whos showing for sure either. Im not gonna play daddy and keep track of you guys. I NEED TO KNOW WHOS SHOWING FOR SURE. So i can get everything organized... im not gonna call HIN and say "hey were a club trying to represent, we need a good spot" then have them say "how many cars?" then me giving them not an exact answer.

i am really asking for full support of so cal. i know i may seem a lil frustrated, Pushy, but we have VERY LITTLE TIME. i already sent an email to HIN to see if we can get a good spot, ordering electricity or what not.

Dont take things for granted.. i know you guys support us by having us represent, but the way things are going, last minute aint gonna cut it. Im not going to deal with it.

-jEd
              I'm with Jed on this one. We don't have alot of time people. I can speak for myself, and I will do my part for the team. I will contribute to the electric bill at the show, bring a plazma so we can show our video on, and contribute MORE money to the Socal banner fund. As for the rest of you guys, the least you can do is throw in at least $15 to the fund so we can get this banner ordered. 15 bucks will not kill you. Send your money to Jed and let's wrap this up. We have got WAY TOO LITTLE TIME to be "cheap". Jed, if there is something else you need from me, let me know. I will come through. I will do my part to make us stand out.

We still have to:

1. Get shirts made
              2. Decals made
              3. Register vehicles/club
              4. Coordinate with HIN staff for the display set-up
              5. Prep vehicles

Actions speak louder than words. Get with Jed and let's make this happen. -g

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Yo jed let me know what you need bro. I will probly not show my car. It is not in show condition. If needed and we don't have many cars I will show to help out. It is not in great shape on the outside right now. I have my cb7tuner hat I want a shirt too but that will be too much cb7 LOL. Hit me up Jed if you need help bro we live in the same area I am willing to help

Comment

like i stated before..

i need the guys whos going to show/or spectate to buy shirts, the stickers, and show me some kind insurance that they are going to show.

I NEED TO KNOW WHOS SHOWING.

i will need a definate answer by FRIDAY.

who has a shirt?
                  who has a sticker?
                  whos contributed to the banner?

i already stated if you have problems sending the money to me.. contact me, pm me or something. i already told you guys all you need to do is give the money to me or the shirts to be printed and ill take care of everything else.

im going to state some deadlines.

HIN registration by Feb 18th

So. Cal banner should be printed and ready to go by FEB. 24

shirts and stickers by FEB 28th

if this discourages people from showing by all means im not gonna be all butt hurt. we all got our issues with money and time. I will show by myself if i have to.

Comment

thank you KANE "4CYLPOWER92" for your major contribution!

i split your 50 half way! 25 for the so.cal and 25 for the cb7tuner banner!

were up to 67 dollars now... 40 more dollars and we can get it printed!

Comment

No prob, glad I could help

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

The cb7tuner banner is already paid for and currently being printed.

its gonna cost about 120 for us to make... the cb7tuner.com banner costed 119.

we have 67 dollars. we need about another 50 dollars to generate. and have it done asap!

Comment

this is the cb7tuner banner!

we need ours up!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Jed that looks sick dude.

BTW: I passed BAR for everyone Hell yea I am hella happy now it is time to mod

Comment

congrates on your pass of BAR....oh yea i saw you on tha road Jaime i was tryin to roll up next to you to race buh someone cut me off -_-

Comment

Hey eveyone...Well I am in need of some extra cash. I am willing to work on some cars. If you don't already know I am a mechanic at pepboys. I am willing to do some stuff just let me know.

One thing I am offereing is a fuel system cleaning. Throttle body cleaning, intake manifold cleaning, and fuel injector cleaner. This is depending on availablity of product so let me know if you want it. I am off mostly on Friday and Sat but if needed possibly monday and wednesday nights.

PM me w/ questions and interest if wanted. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X