X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkrice
    TODAY WAS FUCKEN SICK!!!!!!! NICE MEETING everyone :
    W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had pretty much no traffic the entire, long, way home!
    Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
    www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Comment

Hell yeah the meet was awesome. Youallzz good people. Like Tim said, the H22's were inspiring
      Can't wait to see the video's and all pic's.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

the NEXT MEET should probably spring break or so! or atleast when summer starts...

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
          the NEXT MEET should probably spring break or so! or atleast when summer starts...
          HAHA SICK!!! i love that pic ^^^^^^

Comment

who is that mysterious guy in the white shirt... Lol! that pic is tite. alex, ur my idol... like tim said, "im inspired to get the H..."
            Raceline USA

Comment

hey clint ima pick up on your hood... so save it for me!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                who is that mysterious guy in the white shirt... Lol! that pic is tite. alex, ur my idol... like tim said, "im inspired to get the H..."
                thanks bro, and all you guys but if you guys go Hduceduce ill help you guys out

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  hey clint ima pick up on your hood... so save it for me!
                  jed, its aaron that sellin his cf hood. Lol! clint has the black cb7. ill tell him to save it for u.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...7&page=2&pp=20

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Dope meet guys... SoCal holdin' it down

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                        Dope meet guys... SoCal holdin' it down

you need some rims

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

sorry i lose track of names who belongs to whos cars LOL

Comment

wow i would have been SO at home in that picture.... - love all the other pics in media too -
                            Last edited by i'm the girl; 01-08-2006, 04:17 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
                              wow i would have been SO at home in that picture.... - love all the other pics in media too -

good because it took me hours to resize them all to a good size and post them up

and if GERALD gets me a copy of that tape, i'd be more than happy to edit us a bad ass movie!!

Comment

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/3...l%201-7-06.wmv

trailer of the CB SoCal meet!! Watch it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X