X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    Red would just scream jdm fan boy.
    that's leo's ride you are talking about bro! haha jdm fan girl i guess

david i say full polish too, or full black. always liked your wheel design in full black against a light colored car.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      that's leo's ride you are talking about bro! haha jdm fan girl i guess

david i say full polish too, or full black. always liked your wheel design in full black against a light colored car.
      lol that's more of a crimson red, i'm talking bright red.

Comment

I ordered a new Ingersoll Rand IR2530K cordless impact. I was going to get the newest IRW-360, but it cost more and comes with only 1 battery. The IR2530k use to only be around 260, but after the newest one came out they became so hard to find, so I paid 310 for mine.

My IR air impacts will probably be up for sale if anyone is interested. I need money to fund some new floor jacks.

Comment

red is red to me.........

Comment

Lakers FTW!
            Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 06-17-2008, 11:44 PM.

Comment

lol back to hating the Lakers.

Comment

Lakers FTL...
                Raceline USA

Comment

Brought this topic up with ricardo one time....Do they have the JDM thin side moldings for the coupe. 90-91's with the chrome strip???? im hoping to get my car lookin like this soon...

Enkei mesh or SSR mesh, Chrome Dipped.not sure proly gonna blackhouse headlights with jellow highs...also bumper from Taiwan, no cutout 4 license plate

Comment

looks hot paul

to answer you question, For coupes I have only found the 92-93 thin style moldings which do not have the chrome strip on them and are very rare. Good luck finding these particular ones
                    Members Ride

Comment

thin side moldings are from 92-93. the chrome stripped moldings are from 90-91. hit up blizzard335.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
                        thin side moldings are from 92-93. the chrome stripped moldings are from 90-91. hit up blizzard335.
                        you do know that 90-91 are thin as well right just with a chrome strip? as for coupes, they are even harder to find. I doubt blizzard can find you a set.
                        Members Ride

Comment

koo ill hit em up...whats the deal with the rims?? any updates. its only been like two days haha

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                            koo ill hit em up...whats the deal with the rims?? any updates. its only been like two days haha
                            lol

update: i cleaned the barrels from most of the brake dust and stick weight tape. as well as the mating surface. should get the centers and caps tomorrow hopefully from powder coat. and the lips on saturday. bolts are going to be redone as well.

happy paul?
                            Members Ride

Comment

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7 View Post
                                lol

update: i cleaned the barrels from most of the brake dust and stick weight tape. as well as the mating surface. should get the centers and caps tomorrow hopefully from powder coat. and the lips on saturday. bolts are going to be redone as well.

happy paul?
                                ..jk.Should let me test them on my ride so I can make sure they're safe..haha..lucky..

Comment

Working...
                                X