SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    Damn Matt another track warrior...crazy mang. same thing as Jed said, If I had the funds as well I would love to build one. So what other plans u got for it?
    Now that I have a track car, the DB8 will step down from road racing and will serve as my permanent DD and touge car.

Plans So Far:

1) JDM ITR front end conversion
    2) Body work and paint
    3) Motor
    4) Suspension
    5) Interior
    6) Exterior
    Raceline USA

Comment

i play golf im down to roll same thing with bowling i think weve talked about this before but no one really agreed on going either way golf or bowling im down

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
        Now that I have a track car, the DB8 will step down from road racing and will serve as my permanent DD and touge car.

Plans So Far:

1) JDM ITR front end conversion
        2) Body work and paint
        3) Motor
        4) Suspension
        5) Interior
        6) Exterior

matt track cars need no interior! fully gutted and nothing but bars, a steeringwheel, and a seat.

im down for bowling or golfing when i get back to the IE

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          matt track cars need no interior! fully gutted and nothing but bars, a steeringwheel, and a seat.

im down for bowling or golfing when i get back to the IE
          Oh I know. The DC2 will be gutted. By interior, I mean bucket seats, steering wheel, roll cage, harness, etc.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Very nice pick up Matt. I wish I had the space to store a project track car.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
              Very nice pick up Matt. I wish I had the space to store a project track car.
              I'm very lucky to have room to keep the DC2 at my parents' house. Good thing there's room in the garage.
              Raceline USA

Comment

I had the chance to ride and drive an Evo X today. And I am glad to say that ITS A FRIGGIN' MONSTER! It responds so well and even responds better to the current mods!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Called that mofo today, left him a message to call me back. told him the deal on the message, when he called he told me that he lost my #..bs. he said that he would have my car fixed by the end of this month. I kno hes gonna want to take to his friend, haha yea right. The est said its $549...im only gonna be charged 350.. we'll see what happens.

Comment

awsome matt! thinking about gutting my track car too but i love the fact that i can track with a full interior . i love having another car to drive around, but you need to slap in a B18 in there first. maybe even a D-series motor can do temporarily? DO IT!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      awsome matt! thinking about gutting my track car too but i love the fact that i can track with a full interior . i love having another car to drive around, but you need to slap in a B18 in there first. maybe even a D-series motor can do temporarily? DO IT!
                      Thanks Tim! I'm going to go straight with the K20A. No more B-Series for me. And absolutely no D-Series. I'll be fine driving the DB8 while I work the on DC2.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

More pics of the DC2.

Raceline USA

Comment

nice 5 lug there matt, was the car a theft recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            nice 5 lug there matt, was the car a theft recovery?
                            I'm not keeping the 5-lug. My friend bought the car so he can sell the 5-lug. 4-lug GS-R brakes are going on the DC2. I don't want to pay another $500+ for the 5-lug.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

nice nice! is the car at raceline?
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                                nice nice! is the car at raceline?
                                yea. i saw the bench i was chillen in for 3 hours. so it has to be raceline

Comment

Working...
                                X