Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    batman spoiler alert dont read
    yea joker gave batman the address of rachel and harvey mixed up, so rachel was where the joker said harvey was and harvey was where rachel was suppose to be. So Joker knew which one batman would go for first, Rachel which where Harvey would be, and that would have been the one to live so in the end he wanted rachel to die lol.

I didnt catch it either till someone pointed it out on ht :P
    Ok can we not be discussing Dark Knight on this thread? Not all of us have seen it and just skimming over the last few posts have already started ruining the movie for me. Even though your initial post had a warning the follow up posts didn't. Start a Dark Knight post somewheres. Sorry to be the bitch.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      Ok can we not be discussing Dark Knight on this thread? Not all of us have seen it and just skimming over the last few posts have already started ruining the movie for me. Even though your initial post had a warning the follow up posts didn't. Start a Dark Knight post somewheres. Sorry to be the bitch.
      LOL johnny calm dowm no need to get hostle jp no more posts for me

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
        LOL johnny calm dowm no need to get hostle jp no more posts for me
        Nah don't take it like i'm pissed off. I've just been waiting to see this movie and have just been too slammed with work to go watch it. I just didn't want to hear how something got destroyed or how so and so dies.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Nah don't take it like i'm pissed off. I've just been waiting to see this movie and have just been too slammed with work to go watch it. I just didn't want to hear how something got destroyed or how so and so dies.
          Sorry Johhny. Alright people, no more talking about The Dark Knight!
          Raceline USA

Comment

lol I didnt want to make a whole thread about The Dark Knight as I didnt want to get slammed by other members for making useless posts again .

Sorry Johnny, I realized it when I was typing so I tried to keep it as general as possible without having to put the warning for the earlier posts.

Comment

So u guys that have been following my situation how does it look....I happened at the end of April....is this bad that i waited this long????

I have all his info except his Insurance, can they get a hold of his info about his insurance????

I wasnt in the car and it wasnt my fault, i have liability insurance, will my rates go up if i report it?

Thanks guys, u guys are a help.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                So u guys that have been following my situation how does it look....I happened at the end of April....is this bad that i waited this long????

I have all his info except his Insurance, can they get a hold of his info about his insurance????

I wasnt in the car and it wasnt my fault, i have liability insurance, will my rates go up if i report it?

Thanks guys, u guys are a help.
                The only way your rates would go up is if you were found at fault. The 1st thing you should do is talk to your insurance company. If they can go after him great. But if not, you will have to take him to court. You have plenty of time for that, statue of limitations is like 3 years I think. But do it right away. Check with your insurance first.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                  I went to the redline time attack today, and I saw Ralph out there at the J's gathering event. Spent most of my time looking at the time attack cars though.

I saw this and had to take a picture to offer inspiration for Chan.
                  yo....what up long...haha...good to see ya...

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                    The only way your rates would go up is if you were found at fault. The 1st thing you should do is talk to your insurance company. If they can go after him great. But if not, you will have to take him to court. You have plenty of time for that, statue of limitations is like 3 years I think. But do it right away. Check with your insurance first.
                    x2 I would take it up with insurance. That guy is just going to keep dicking you around... But the insurance co could help you out a great deal.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                      94 z28 M6 sold
                      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY View Post
                        Hey Jay! Where've you been man?

Comment

Hey Johnny, are you still planning to watch 'The Dark Knight'? If you are, let me know. I'll hook you up with some tickets (and to your liking, maybe free large popcorn and/or medium soda) to watch it at Pacific Paseo Stadium 14 in Pasadena.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Posted more pics!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...32#post1572732
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                              I went to the redline time attack today, and I saw Ralph out there at the J's gathering event. Spent most of my time looking at the time attack cars though.

I saw this and had to take a picture to offer inspiration for Chan.
                              nice mee likes heheh hey long do u have smoke paint for lights? wanna smoke out the oem window visors.
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
                                Hey Johnny, are you still planning to watch 'The Dark Knight'? If you are, let me know. I'll hook you up with some tickets (and to your liking, maybe free large popcorn and/or medium soda) to watch it at Pacific Paseo Stadium 14 in Pasadena.
                                Thanks for the offer Jack but i'm probably gonna watch it out here in the Westside.

Comment

Working...
                                X