X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david left one there lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      ahah greedy guy! why do you need two compartments? lol.
      Well, I have friends with cbs as well.. I was gonna get it so they could put it in their car

Comment

nice guy thought u were going to get it to slang it on here lol

Comment

hey you know what i just remembered there was actually something really interesting at the junkyard that i never seen before...... it was a red BRIDE reclinable racing seat the condition was old and faded plus the center cushion was coming off but its there for someone who wants to buy it and reupholster it

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

could be fake if it's suede.

Comment

you know what it could be since no one jumped on it it was just sitting on a flatbed

"2SIIC"

Comment

what might be smarter is to break up the 4 pieces when you go pay, so they're smaller. Just need someone with you to do that I guess.

Comment

That's what I was thinking I was buy myself so I just piled everything on a cart and went to the window like that

"2SIIC"

Comment

What I did was piece the center together then I layed the carpet over it.. so it looked like I was only taking 3 parts...

Off topic: does anyone have stock 9293 corner lights? I need some.. or if you have amber ones I will take those too.. I have some smoked corners to trade

Comment

i dont like hiding parts because once they count how many you have and how many is on receipts, it's back to the pay window.

Comment

Well whenever you go buy tail lights @ the yard they charge you for four (4) tail lights. Technically they are only two, only that our lights are seperated into four pieces because of the trunk lid.. The cashier won't care for that, no matter how you try to explain it. They will charge you for 4 tail lights.. I found some red and clears and they wanted 30 a piece.. that means they wanted 120 for a set of used beat up lights! That's more than what they cost new! So whenever I can get something over their heads I'll take it.. Besides us paisas don't have to worry about the people that count the parts @ the exit lol.. those are the dudes that hook us up with free parts

Comment

has anyone been to the wilmington junkyard and have gone into the newer car section its an additional 2 bucks to get in and the door to it is next to where you pay. i want to know if anyone has been inside there because it sounded like that have cars from 99 and up

the pick your part im talking about is on the left side of PCH

edit they call it a PRIMO section
                          Last edited by Davids92Accord; 05-06-2011, 05:31 PM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

saw a seattle silver 91 with a flushmount driven by a woman

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              saw a seattle silver 91 with a flushmount driven by a woman
                              arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghaosidfnoaisdfnoamsfd
                              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

if i wasnt caught up in traffic i'd stop her and buy it ahah. She was at the gas station on santa monica and sawtelle.

Comment

Working...
                                X