No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM-JDM ones are on ebay right now but if you want the cheap kind that stick onto your door those you can get at autzone

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

If anyone is looking into going to Disneyland, PM ME.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
        If anyone is looking into going to Disneyland, PM ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
          OEM-JDM ones are on ebay right now but if you want the cheap kind that stick onto your door those you can get at autzone
          I always wanted oem coupe visors when I still had my car. They were so hard to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            I always wanted oem coupe visors when I still had my car. They were so hard to find though.
            Ive been seeing these on ebay for a while now it all depends on how you search i start off with cb accord then cb7 accord then cb3 etc. youll find some cool jdm parts doing that

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
              Ive been seeing these on ebay for a while now it all depends on how you search i start off with cb accord then cb7 accord then cb3 etc. youll find some cool jdm parts doing that
              That would have been nice to know 5 years ago when I was looking for them. Lol

Comment

been all over ebay and i still cant find those amber corners. Any help?

Comment

wonder if these are ramiros/sal's old set of 5zigens lol

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...315338395.html

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    wonder if these are ramiros/sal's old set of 5zigens lol

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...315338395.html
                    I believe those are the same ones haha. I repaired them and sold them to a guy in Azusa.

Comment

Almost had a Oem item

Well a buddy of mine out near Inland Empire was on the lookout for me of a OEM bra. He contacted the other day and told me to check on this craigslist ad. Guy(Mike in Ontario) who had one from dealer and it had letters on it. $50! So I call the guy and made sure it was all true....yes it was. told the guy to text me his address and number and he said fine...come Thursday. Well this afternoon no text so I texted him. His reply? So sorry...I sold it!
                      Do you agree with me that he should have called or texted me about that? If he got more $ for it he could have asked me to counter it.
                      Pissed and still want one for the wagon!
                      Last edited by SilverShadow; 04-13-2011, 09:15 PM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

a separate thread isn't necessary. so i moved it to a more suitable location.

Comment

anyone know of any shops in so cal that repair rims.. my daily has a bent rim and i cant find anyone selling a set so im better off getting it repaired

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                            Well a buddy of mine out near Inland Empire was on the lookout for me of a OEM bra. He contacted the other day and told me to check on this craigslist ad. Guy(Mike in Ontario) who had one from dealer and it had letters on it. $50! So I call the guy and made sure it was all true....yes it was. told the guy to text me his address and number and he said fine...come Thursday. Well this afternoon no text so I texted him. His reply? So sorry...I sold it!
                            Do you agree with me that he should have called or texted me about that? If he got more $ for it he could have asked me to counter it.
                            Pissed and still want one for the wagon!
                            theres a lot of BS sellers on Craigslist. Rude, outrages sellers. it would had been nice for him to call you and offer it to you be for selling it off.

there is not alot of polite sellers and buyers. Someone is always trying to pull a fast one on someone. I dont low ball people its seems to me as a sign of disrespect. 5 buxs off 10 off seems ok. but someone to offer half the price u listed is crazy.

srry for venting lol
                            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                            -Nava

Comment

I have my F22a6/h22 manifold waiting to be installed. Damn I need a good mechanic.
                              1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                              -Nava

Comment

cleanz_28 > It was a pleasure to do our thing the proper way. You contacted me, I gave you a description, you came and got them and done deal. You are a very nice guy. No B.S. and excuses. But then again it wasn't craigslist.
                                You and a few have met me. I'm a nice guy right? The Honda God will reward me for being a nice guy. Maybe
                                Last edited by SilverShadow; 04-14-2011, 06:07 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                                New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                                My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
                                X