No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some dude wanted to buy my car. Compliments car and engine swap etc. Then later he asked at end of conversation, will it pass smog. I said it won't because it's not barred yet and it got an ems. So he said nah, nevermind. I don't want it anymore because it won't pass smog. So I texted back and said then you won't ever buy a car for cheap that has a swap that's not barred. Because most cars I see on the market that is barred is pretty expensive. He never replies. Lol.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      Some dude wanted to buy my car. Compliments car and engine swap etc. Then later he asked at end of conversation, will it pass smog. I said it won't because it's not barred yet and it got an ems. So he said nah, nevermind. I don't want it anymore because it won't pass smog. So I texted back and said then you won't ever buy a car for cheap that has a swap that's not barred. Because most cars I see on the market that is barred is pretty expensive. He never replies. Lol.
      same thing happened to me... lol probably the same guy..
      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

whatta flake dude, i told you if i had 4k laying around lol, but then i again if i had that kind of money i wouldn't live where i do
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I'm done with selling my car. nothing but a bunch of lowballers. I'm keeping it. end of story............................................. .................................................. ...........it's selling for 4k already, and people want it for cheaper. wtf. one guy asked me what the EMS is and what does it do. I explained it to him, and he said he thinks hondata is better. I told him, that hondata s300 is some good shit, but still a piggyback. not a standalone ecu. wtf. I'm keeping it. sorry guys and thanks for all the interest.

Comment

I'm done with selling my car. nothing but a bunch of lowballers. I'm keeping it. end of story............................................. .................................................. ...........it's selling for 4k already, and people want it for cheaper. wtf. one guy asked me what the EMS is and what does it do. I explained it to him, and he said he thinks hondata is better. I told him, that hondata s300 is some good shit, but still a piggyback. not a standalone ecu. wtf. I'm keeping it. sorry guys and thanks for all the interest.
            Cool beans Joe, I figure that peeps with all their tax return cash will hop on the deal.

Comment

2 movie tickets for $9 from fandango.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/28498?...jp&rpi=7624895

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                Cool beans Joe, I figure that peeps with all their tax return cash will hop on the deal.
                that's what I thought too. but I'm gonna b in la today to buy a truck. text me your number again. I lost it because i got a new phone.

Comment

that's what I thought too. but I'm gonna b in la today to buy a truck. text me your number again. I lost it because i got a new phone.
                  I guess peeps will always lowball regardless of their financial situation.

Comment

Good to hear that your keeping the ride Joesue.

Random pic from NWP. Car is from Japan.
                    Wanted to see a SiR lip on a CB and here it is. Looks like its cut in the middle thou.

another one...

Comment

sir lip looks coo!

Comment

looking to get back

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                        94 z28 M6 sold
                        89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                        92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

My head hurts. Too much alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                            Good to hear that your keeping the ride Joesue.

Random pic from NWP. Car is from Japan.
                            Wanted to see a SiR lip on a CB and here it is. Looks like its cut in the middle thou.

another one...

dang they got socal fashion trend down! check that reverse staggered mesh!
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X