Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    new running shoes.

i have to put spending money on the car on hold and spend money for myself lol. i live my happiness through my car
    what kind??
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      what kind??
      nike shox turbo mesh si

i wanted to get asics because they were superior to running shoes but the ones i wanted were 140 bucks! i didnt wanna spend that much. i figured 95 bucks was already harsh on my wallet.

Comment

damn, how light are those shoes? I just bought some adidas running shoes too. I'm not much of a nike fan. only when it comes to football shoes, then I will get nike.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          damn, how light are those shoes? I just bought some adidas running shoes too. I'm not much of a nike fan. only when it comes to football shoes, then I will get nike.

they're actually pretty light and comfortable. i yet have to run in them. im not too fond with the design, but ill stick with something that works well.

Comment

you'll like them Jed I have the turbo 7's and thier light ans comfortable. yours are even lighter and breathe better then mine. I want to get the turbo 8's now thoses are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              new running shoes.

Comment

Sup ya'llz?

My bother Josh was on the Ellen show and he's in the movie "Dance Flick" comming out May 22nd

Ya'llz remember my lil bother, he rolled to like the first SoCal meet with his SRT-4

And whats new with me? Im working up in Vancouver, WA for now... should be moving back to SoCal around the begining of next year, got a good job up here though working at the Port of Vancouver on the columbia river.

I still got the "Laguna7" fully caged CB7 and "Davids92accord" chillin in my mom's garage up in hesperia, i still got a shitload of things to do to it, so even though i'm rollin' a 01' Caddy DTS i'm still a CB7 tuner fO LiFE!!!!
                Last edited by Raceboy; 05-12-2009, 04:24 AM.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
                  Sup ya'llz?

My bother Josh was on the Ellen show and he's in the movie "Dance Flick" comming out May 22nd

Ya'llz remember my lil bother, he rolled to like the first SoCal meet with his SRT-4

And whats new with me? Im working up in Vancouver, WA for now... should be moving back to SoCal around the begining of next year, got a good job up here though working at the Port of Vancouver on the columbia river.

I still got the "Laguna7" fully caged CB7 and "Davids92accord" chillin in my mom's garage up in hesperia, i still got a shitload of things to do to it, so even though i'm rollin' a 01' Caddy DTS i'm still a CB7 tuner fO LiFE!!!!
                  What's up fool? Long time no see kid! 'Can't wait 'till you get back so you can see the way socal has been doing it lately. Keep in touch. -g

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

nom nom nom nom

Comment

omyfuckinggodfunnelcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
                        Sup ya'llz?

your brother is badass. and his homie. too.

Comment

they say you havent eaten good mexican food if it doesnt make you use the restroom...I had some good mexican food..

ughhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Most of my toys have gotten fucked up or have gone missing in the past 2 weeks. It started with the LCD on my new phone cracking for no reason (got it replaced), lost one of my watches, lost one of my ipod nanos, my computer started acting up and not turning on all the time, and then on Saturday I dropped my new replacement phone because it was in the pocket of my jacket and fell out when I picked up my jacket. Today I found out my sony point and shoot camera is stuck with the lens open and fully zoomed out, so I went to grab my canon only to find out every picture it takes looks like a black wall.

I guess I won't be buying anything new for a while because at this rate I'll lose them too.

Comment

Hey SoCal and the Whole cb7tuner family peeps!.

Bad news for me guys. I'm currently homeless as of last night.
                              Since we were tenants in a townhouse, the owner lost the home to the bank.

Long story short, the owner received a 60 day notice to evacuate, But the heartless real estate agent didnt care and had the Sheriffs give us a 6 day notice to evacuate. The F up thing is that when we ( including the owner) received the notice we only had 3 days left.

So this past weekend was crazy for us going around the valley and looking for places where small dogs were permitted. No such luck, so yesterday was the last day and the only thing we were able to do is get a big storage and put everything we own in there.

Seems that our luck is changing a little, tonight we are going to take a look at this house for rent with pets allowed.=)

Hopefully I can still make it to the Meet. Wouldn't let this roadblock stop me from going unless my car breaks down. (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!)

Wish me luck! on the house.
                              one small favor to ask, can you guys keep my mom in your prayers. dont want her to blame herself for this.
                              Thanks again
                              I'll check back again as soon as i get access to the web!
                              later.
                              Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                              FoDough fo moreho
                              [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

That's tough, I thought it was illegal to not give a 30 day notice.

Hope the best for your family, I'm sure things will pick up.

Comment

Working...
                                X