What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    just watched Gran Torino for the first time on DVD. One of the best movies I've seen all year, next to star trek
    Same here, watched it last weekend for the first time. Pretty damn good movie

Couldn't believe I didn't go watch it at the movies.
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

it didnt look all the great in the trailers in my opinion, but after hearing all my friends say how great it was I had to check it out.

only problem I had with the movie was how clint eastwood would set up the priest to say idiotic things so clint eastwood's character could shut him down making him look badass.

ahh well, lots of good commentary on life though.

Comment

^^^ The reason why I didn't go watch it ( U Guys better not laugh) was because I thought it was gonna be like a car movie ( oldschool car movie) lol... I never seen the commercials, so I didn't actually know what it was really about. Overall it was good , I liked it

Comment

did u see me in the movie?? I was the main gang member. "fong", LOL. I mean spider. hahaha.

sad but true, the hmong gangs up there and in sacramento are exactly like that. just glad that down south here, we hmong people don't have that rep.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            did u see me in the movie?? I was the main gang member. "fong", LOL. I mean spider. hahaha.

sad but true, the hmong gangs up there and in sacramento are exactly like that. just glad that down south here, we hmong people don't have that rep.

Lol, are your reals that ur in the movie ? Yeah, I know watchu mean about those guys. Any gang member to me acting like that are wannabe gang bangers dawg. Its not cool acting like that, its called being stupid/looking for trouble...I only believe in people who are down for their family,homeboys, and themselves
            Last edited by trubluryder; 06-21-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

don't worry kane, I didn't understand him either.
              apologizes for the confusion, guess the joke went the wrong direction. Just recall talking of working women a while back at a meet, thought it'd be remembered :0.

Comment

looked like it could haul tons of dead hookers
                Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                Werd I guess it could Wilson
                don't worry kane, I didn't understand him either.

Originally posted by lummiecb7 View Post
                ....random.....
                Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                random is just the start...
                its just wilson being the real wilson again.

big case of wilsonitis lately.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  its just wilson being the real wilson again.

big case of wilsonitis lately.
                  So what remedies wilsonitis?
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
                    Lol, are your reals that ur in the movie ? Yeah, I know watchu mean about those guys. Any gang member to me acting like that are wannabe gang bangers dawg. Its not cool acting like that, its called being stupid/looking for trouble...I only believe in people who are down for their family,homeboys, and themselves
                    honestly, gang members that act like that are the one's you don't want to mess with. they are the crazy one's. at least that's my experience with asian gang's. I feel you on what you're saying though.

what I do is mind my own business and go my way.................................until I snap.

Comment

apologizes for the confusion, guess the joke went the wrong direction. Just recall talking of working women a while back at a meet, thought it'd be remembered :0.
                      uhhhh wilson, you are one week too late buddy.

Comment

lol Wilson, I wasn't taking you seriously dude.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                          So what remedies wilsonitis?
                          usually school and work. without the aforementioned, wilson is restless and postwhores.

jokes aside, i'll just be quiet. :]

Comment

honestly, gang members that act like that are the one's you don't want to mess with. they are the crazy one's. at least that's my experience with asian gang's. I feel you on what you're saying though.

what I do is mind my own business and go my way.................................until I snap.
                            From my experience, those are the type of guys that are pussies. They act hard and do stupid shit when they are with their homies, thinking they're hard. But once you catch them slippin by themselves, they are bitches. Crazy type of guys are the ones that are quiet, cause you never know when they would snap or what they would do

I also feel you on that one man. When you mind your own business and do you, its all good. As long as you respect others, you will most likely be respected

Comment

usually school and work. without the aforementioned, wilson is restless and postwhores.

jokes aside, i'll just be quiet. :]
                              it's algood wilson. I ain't mad atcha. got nothing but love for ya.

Comment

got a baby girl on the way. due sept. 9
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X