Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    i deleted it. check your PMs.
    i guess no one likes to see sarah palin naked.

Comment

i went to get fat tested today....

current weight: 184
      starting body fat: 21.2%
      total body fat now: 39lbs
      total lean mass now: 145lbs (that was my weight when i graduated high school as you guys saw in my skinny picture)

body fat chart
      very lean: under 11
      lean: 11-14
      average: 15-17
      fair: 18-22 <jed is 21.2% i am borderline unhealthy lol.
      unhealthy: 23+
      Werd... sounds like right where I'm at... Gotta put the beers down and work off this beer belly...

Comment

Monster is a great drink.

Drank half a can at 8pm, stayed up till 4am. Drank another half can at 9am, and I dont feel tired at all.

Was studying last night for my midterm that I took at 12, did pretty well.

i wish they made a drink that tasted like monster without all the energy rush and crash.

I really like the taste.

Comment

i like rockstar Pomegranate. well i like a lot of pomegranate drinks haha.

rockstar gives me a small rush then i crash pretty hard, then i end up peeing a lot.

reaction to energy drinks depend on the persons body

Comment

i like rockstar Pomegranate. well i like a lot of pomegranate drinks haha.

rockstar gives me a small rush then i crash pretty hard, then i end up peeing a lot.

reaction to energy drinks depend on the persons body
            not only the person's body but i think how often you indulge in it. The effect lasts longer the longer you havent drunk said energy drink and lasts shorter the more you use it, your body just doesnt react as well.

you should goto trader joes and get some pomegranate soda or I don't know, eat a pomengrante mr. 180.

speaking of energy drinks:
            http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine

that site says it'll take 77 cans of rockstar to kill you jed :]

I was messing with that at work, it'd take only 1 can to kill a 1lb baby O.O

Comment

i went to get fat tested today....

current weight: 184
              starting body fat: 21.2%
              total body fat now: 39lbs
              total lean mass now: 145lbs (that was my weight when i graduated high school as you guys saw in my skinny picture)

body fat chart
              very lean: under 11
              lean: 11-14
              average: 15-17
              fair: 18-22 <jed is 21.2% i am borderline unhealthy lol.
              unhealthy: 23+
              How did they measure your body fat? They measured mine with some weird thing that looks like a steering wheel, you grip it with your hands and I guess it passes an electrical current through you. I measured 17.4%. Back in college when I took Exercise Physiology the most accurate way to measure it was by dunking you under water and weighing you or something like that.
              Now there are weight scales you stand on that can measure it

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                How did they measure your body fat? They measured mine with some weird thing that looks like a steering wheel, you grip it with your hands and I guess it passes an electrical current through you. I measured 17.4%. Back in college when I took Exercise Physiology the most accurate way to measure it was by dunking you under water and weighing you or something like that.
                Now there are weight scales you stand on that can measure it

they used this caliper thing. they measured the fat on my biceps, triceps, back, and stomach. and used a chart to do some calculations.

i measured between 12-13% in highschool. cant remember the exact number but its between those. i weighed in atleast between 145-150 when i graduated back in 2001

Comment

they used this caliper thing. they measured the fat on my biceps, triceps, back, and stomach. and used a chart to do some calculations.

i measured between 12-13% in highschool. cant remember the exact number but its between those. i weighed in atleast between 145-150 when i graduated back in 2001
                  The caliper method is old school, only somewhat accurate if done correctly. But it might be more accurate than those scales and electric devices, but I'm not sure.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I got measured when I was around 170-175 and the trainer said I had 13% body fat (using the caliper method). Now I'm at a steady 180. But I've been drinking a lot less beer than before and working on a more all around toning regimen rather than my old bulk-up routine. And I'm riding my bicycle more often to help out with cardio.

Side note: I was 145-150 back in high school too But I was much faster back then... I was timed @ 4.9 in the 40. Yea, not Adrian Peterson fast but decent. And I could jump a lot higher... I used to be able to at least dunk a miniature basketball easily. Now I can barely grab onto the rim

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
                      I got measured when I was around 170-175 and the trainer said I had 13% body fat (using the caliper method). Now I'm at a steady 180. But I've been drinking a lot less beer than before and working on a more all around toning regimen rather than my old bulk-up routine. And I'm riding my bicycle more often to help out with cardio.

Side note: I was 145-150 back in high school too But I was much faster back then... I was timed @ 4.9 in the 40. Yea, not Adrian Peterson fast but decent. And I could jump a lot higher... I used to be able to at least dunk a miniature basketball easily. Now I can barely grab onto the rim
                      nice...atleast you were able be in physical shape after high school. i just blew up like a blimp! oh well, it was my fault. lazyness and gfs got me this body. 39lbs of fat in my body is my motivation to push harder in the gym. the key is running also. i used to run 4-5 miles a day. 2 in the morning and 2-3 afternoon and night.

i want to see if i can go extreme and lose maybe 2 pounds of fat a week and do it for 4 months but that would be tough. especially during this season.

Comment

nice...atleast you were able be in physical shape after high school. i just blew up like a blimp! oh well, it was my fault. lazyness and gfs got me this body. 39lbs of fat in my body is my motivation to push harder in the gym. the key is running also. i used to run 4-5 miles a day. 2 in the morning and 2-3 afternoon and night.

i want to see if i can go extreme and lose maybe 2 pounds of fat a week and do it for 4 months but that would be tough. especially during this season.
                        If you stay mentally motivated and have at least 1 hour a day just for running or excercise, that could be possible. also, what you eat is gonna have a big play in it too.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i have a project car now , 190E 2.6 biatches!
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post
                            Sweetness! Not a project car... A track car! Let the modding begin! Wasn't it your brother's car?
                            Raceline USA

Comment

190E w/ rb25 DET swap
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBii8Dtc7Q
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFJUF...eature=related
                              Last edited by casterX; 10-30-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

E Class? Pshhhh... Can't compare to my "Couch on Wheels"

Good shit Aaron. DTM time!

Comment

Working...
                                X