No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehhh, I think I'm gonna go the route that Timmy took with joining the lower part of the lines.....
    http://www.hose-man.com/sys-tmpl/door/

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I wish I knew about that before I took it in....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

25 buck thats a good deal. i got mine for 40 bucks
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hey kane did you get another line for your power steering?

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
            25 buck thats a good deal. i got mine for 40 bucks
            yeah he told me it was 40 but when i was bout to pay him he was like "u know what fuck it just give me 25" so i was like fuck it...
            Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

blackhoused headlights

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                hey kane did you get another line for your power steering?
                After they f'ed up my Accord one I got another from the junk yard and installed it back with the F22 pump again. Found out it's easier to install from under the car than from the top.

I got a prelude line from pic your parts on milliken to, but the bottom part of the line is all bent to shit. Is that the same line Jesus was trying to get out? Hmmmmm LOL

So now I'm gonna get another Accord line, and have the bottom cut and matched to the Prelude one.

My swap thread

Comment

hahaha, yes that was the line, was it prelude with an f22, i needed a deep 10 to get the damn bracket out
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                    hahaha, yes that was the line, was it prelude with an f22, i needed a deep 10 to get the damn bracket out
                    LOL I knew it!!!! Yeah that was the car. I had to bend that bracket with vice grips, then get to the bolt from under the car.

My swap thread

Comment

They only charged me $5 for that line. But ecology charged me $15 for an accord line
                      Guess I'm going back to milliken tomarrow for another accord line, and hopefully some mounts.

My swap thread

Comment

kane keep a look out for an a/c knob for me please, if you find one, please use your 5 finger discount, kthnks
                        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                          kane keep a look out for an a/c knob for me please, if you find one, please use your 5 finger discount, kthnks
                          I think I have an extra one lying around here. It's cracked but I just superglue them and they last a long time after that. I'll see if I can find it. I never see those in the yards though, someone always snags em. You are talking about the hot/cold dial right?

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                            your engine bay is F N nice!!!! i forgot to tell you that a wile back. your car must be too fast man. wut turbo u runing?
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                              I think I have an extra one lying around here. It's cracked but I just superglue them and they last a long time after that. I'll see if I can find it. I never see those in the yards though, someone always snags em. You are talking about the hot/cold dial right?

correct, as long as it works then its good, i only have one and it sucks pulling it out and putting it on the other and vice versa
                              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                your engine bay is F N nice!!!! i forgot to tell you that a wile back. your car must be too fast man. wut turbo u runing?

the pic of my car as u see is the last day i had my turbo kit in it and swapped it over to the 2001 lude, and then back to my car, i was running a kit off of turbonextic drag 3 t3t4 stage 4-5 something, at 11psi untuned for liek 2 years, just drove n tuned it with my v tec controller and let my car sit for another year or longer, also a t60-1, the prob was the piping kept blowing out bc the intercooler was to small and the orginal pipe that bend around the bumpe blew off and fell intot he freeway and i kinda gave up on it and went to save moneyt o redo it over again and redo the motor, this time 2 times lighter and faster, i was planning to knife edge the crank and change the last 2 gears on my tranny to longer gears along with a better flow on the head. the motor was built by me, myself with my own hands back in 1999 when parts for h22a was all custom and sponsers was unsure about me bc no one has done it but they gave me like 60% off stuff for the head, now h22a parts are all available.

Right now the turno stuff is in florida, i will get it whne i go back to visit and put it all back in if i can find a tuner and fix my cooling prob bc i knwo cali will get hot during the summer and a way to not melt my cf hood..

witht he boost at 11psi, on a roll i would pull about 15 cars on a 14sec lude and so on and so on with so many car. the reason for this my car is a wagon.... it has hundreds of pounds reduced, its runs 14s with 9.01 compression all motor... prob not right now but back then , it ran low 15s when it was auto and had 50 miles on the motor before i broke it in when the wagon inside and out was all stock with 17s and all. dont be mistaken bc its a wagon
                                knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Working...
                                X