No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do one of those viper alarms cost? Ever since my friends EG got stolen like 2 weeks ago my friends have been worried about their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      david the alarm you have is the viper 791xv just like the one jesus has
      yea i know i was just making up my own alarm to look cooler

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        How much do one of those viper alarms cost? Ever since my friends EG got stolen like 2 weeks ago my friends have been worried about their cars.

pm airride accord for more info, i am sure he can hook you up
        Members Ride

Comment

yo joey wut color did u paint the sag wag? very curious indeed. im looking to paint soon too but u guys will prolly think im *** hahah im doing the ride 1997 accord blk cherry with hot pink watanabe rims gonna give it alil style and pazzas haha
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
            yo joey wut color did u paint the sag wag? very curious indeed. im looking to paint soon too but u guys will prolly think im *** hahah im doing the ride 1997 accord blk cherry with hot pink watanabe rims gonna give it alil style and pazzas haha

the color sounds cool but the rims i dunno man

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
              the color sounds cool but the rims i dunno man
              x2

pics of said color
              Members Ride

Comment

hahahah that's ok chan. it's your car.. but i dunno bout the pink though.. show us.. maybe you'll prove us wrong. my wagon is still stock frost white... heheh =)

Comment

i would deff do it, all u gotta do is do something hot and then ur the shit till the whole world does it lol
                  knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

no prob david
                    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

hahah that's true too..

Comment

i remember way back when the jdm option video has his shop cars all pink, it was hot, as long as u dont make it look like those matchbox cars with flames u get at toy stores or a barbie car

Comment

did you buy the watanabe's yet? I say you do it

My friend wanted an anodized pink lip on his advans, but I don't know of any shops that can do anodized rims. Anyone in so cal know a good rim shop or have a hookup?

Comment

well guys ive been thinking and i might end up keeping the burgundy interior in my accord it kinda grew on me so what im gonna do is give it a heavy duty clean up wash the carpets dashboard seats etc. and see how it looks when im done if i aint happy well then ill just put th grey interior on even though im not sure if its gonna look right with the rosewood bron

"2SIIC"

Comment

burgandy interior is not too bad, but i guess it does grow on you just like everything else
                              Members Ride

Comment

yea it did i just need to give it a good wash and see from there

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X