Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    LOL. just buy craigs headers and be done with, you baller. hahaha.
    haha, naaaah. i rather invest my car in form over function right now. if i buy a ballin header from craig, my car will come from "slow" to "not-as-slow"

im an attention whore, i want my car to look pretty interior/exterior wise.

i dont give a shit about modding the engine, because its a big reason why to have a cop send me to smog ref.
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 05-11-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

^ agreed man!

new the coupe, finally installed parts for the track. new lower tie bar, harness bar (which still needs work), new center console, fresh oil change, and installed a kevlar bucket from memory fab. i highly recommend a bucket seat for the track!

thanks again jed for the seat bracket. i finally got to use it!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

damn timmy. I haven't seen your cb for a minute.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          haha, naaaah. i rather invest my car in form over function right now. if i buy a ballin header from craig, my car will come from "slow" to "not-as-slow"

im an attention whore, i want my car to look pretty interior/exterior wise.

i dont give a shit about modding the engine, because its a big reason why to have a cop send me to smog ref.
          I feel you on that. that's why I'm stil stock f22 automatic. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
            Well guys the day came, it was sat. morning and these

babies went on my cb7. heres a close up

i was really anxious to get them on. i know someone wanted to see pics so here is the end result. more pics coming soon. tell me what you think though.

i have to say the ride is nice! the only thing is that my canister scrapes everywhere. any suggestions on what i can do im open to any ideas.
            So it was you that question me at the Apexi garage sale right?
            Hi

Comment

looks like we have a new bordeaux red sedan to replace Aaron :]

Nice stance! I wish I could lower my car to the point of running low profiles

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
                So it was you that question me at the Apexi garage sale right?
                lol, yes it was! whats up, lol

So guys can anyone help with my q?
                The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                James 4:7
                Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

alex, it's the curse of the apexi--thing likes to hang low, but be glad you're not scraping your B-pip...yet.

Only thing you can really do without raising the car itself is see if you have room to raise the muffler part and then you could use adjustable hangers. I bought a pair from autobacs to lower my exhaust since my lip was resting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    alex, it's the curse of the apexi--thing likes to hang low, but be glad you're not scraping your B-pip...yet.

Only thing you can really do without raising the car itself is see if you have room to raise the muffler part and then you could use adjustable hangers. I bought a pair from autobacs to lower my exhaust since my lip was resting on it.
                    well the can doesnt go up anymor, its stuck there this is what i said in another thread maybe you can help me
                    yea i want to do that, but check this out. look at the pic where the coilover is mounted already, thats the back, the thing that turns is really low! if i turn it about 6 or 9 more times it comes off, i dont mind going all the way to the end but is that safe? will it hold? i know its good and all but hey you never know, get me? also how or what is the diff in coilovers between cbs and cds? cause i had not realized the set i got was for a cd after i installed it, everything fit perfect but im just wondering cause that could be the reason for not being able to go lower.
                    Today 09:42 AM

Comment

yea there was a difference. The CD shock bodies or something for f2s are too tall, you had to specifically order a set for the CB. Ride height looks good to me though. You may be able to go back and have f2 shorten them for you as I hear they modify the CDs instead of manufacturing.

Comment

actually, I think that only the type 2's had it specific to our cb7's. and the type 1's were not specific. and I remember joey said that the type 2's for the cb7's had way more travel than the cd's.

Comment

yea there was a difference. The CD shock bodies or something for f2s are too tall, you had to specifically order a set for the CB. Ride height looks good to me though. You may be able to go back and have f2 shorten them for you as I hear they modify the CDs instead of manufacturing.
                          tall? i think short, cause like i was saying if i keep turning that bottom thing it comes off and the length on the stock shock is 18 i believe and what my friend and i were trying to do was get the coils to to 3.5 lower/shorter and it wouldnt give it to us cause the thing came off. what i was asking was if i turn it all the way down will it be safe?

Comment

odd, i just remember joey(stickydiljoey) said when they put cd f2s on his car it wouldnt even slam. Unsure if they were type 1 or 2

Comment

odd, i just remember joey(stickydiljoey) said when they put cd f2s on his car it wouldnt even slam. Unsure if they were type 1 or 2
                              well do you think ill be fine if i turn to the edge?

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                                ^ agreed man!

new the coupe, finally installed parts for the track. new lower tie bar, harness bar (which still needs work), new center console, fresh oil change, and installed a kevlar bucket from memory fab. i highly recommend a bucket seat for the track!

thanks again jed for the seat bracket. i finally got to use it!
                                Yeah, that shit looked tight man. Seat and harness bar are gangsta.
                                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 05-11-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X