No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kw v2s are the shit!!! Where you get a set for the cb7?

Originally posted by mistadavieboi View Post
    just pick these up kw v2's with my newly used drilled out LCA for my 5 lug

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

found a smoking deal. so i had to hop on it.

bought them for a seriously crack head price.

Comment

Comment

funky fresh, like always.

Comment

gotta let em know why im still the boss. hahah jk.

Comment

Started the cb this morning she has been sitting for a lil bit now.
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

it has reached 200k

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
                  it has reached 200k
                  mine too..im hoping i can reach the 300k now..

new with mine is a BMW flushy..check my mrt for pics..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                  Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                  Originally posted by bmxicansd
                  so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

mine has been down for the count. got it put back together last week drove it and no vtec. I think the oil pickup is no bueno(banged up oil pan and to be on the safe side I'll be using the new oil pump off the h22a and oil pick up. got the H22 head complete with block for 120 and also got Joe's f20b as well a day before.

Marry Jane

Comment

managed to break the oil filter holder (nipple where oil filter screws on) while installing a relocation kit... so... gotta wait for a new one to dome in lol, this two daya after the TB vacuum nipple broke off lol
                      Originally posted by scudweiser
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                        mine too..im hoping i can reach the 300k now..

new with mine is a BMW flushy..check my mrt for pics..
                        Seeing 300k will take sometime. I mean it took 21 years to reach 200K. I put +/- 80k on the car since I got it in Aug.2006. Let's see...I put about +/- 16,000 mi. each year. I need about 100,800 miles to reach 300k, and at the rate of +/- 16,000 mi.................It'll take around 6.3 years to reach 300,000 miles.
                        By that time I'll be 29 years old and if the "end of the world" predictions turn out to be correct all of what I did above was a complete waste of time because the car and I will have vanished. (omg that was an omgitneverendssentence, eek)

Sorry for the technicalities
                        I don't even like math.
                        Last edited by 90cb♥; 06-07-2011, 05:24 AM.

Comment

my cb has 242K and my 99 CL has 246K.... im going to saying in a year from now i will hit 300k on the CL and maybe 6 years ill hit 300k on the CB seeing as i only drive it to meets

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                          "2SIIC"
                          Authentic Jerseys for sale
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Seeing 300k will take sometime. I mean it took 21 years to reach 200K. I put +/- 80k on the car since I got it in Aug.2006. Let's see...I put about +/- 16,000 mi. each year. I need about 100,800 miles to reach 300k, and at the rate of +/- 16,000 mi.................It'll take around 6.3 years to reach 300,000 miles.
                            By that time I'll be 29 years old and if the "end of the world" predictions turn out to be correct all of what I did above was a complete waste of time because the car and I will have vanished. (omg that was an omgitneverendssentence, eek)

Sorry for the technicalities
                            I don't even like math.

nice..well i used to drive about 20k a year and now i barely drive because y girls car gets better mpg so we drive her car..mine is now like my weekend car, im putting about 200 miles every 2 weeks

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                            Originally posted by bmxicansd
                            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

GE8 recently hit the 65K mark.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Seeing 300k will take sometime. I mean it ................It'll take around 6.3 years to reach 300,000 miles.
                                By that time I'll be 29 years old and if the "end of the world" predictions turn out to be correct all of what I did above was a complete waste of time because the car and I will have vanished. (omg that was an omgitneverendssentence, eek

I think I did the same math many years ago and here I am old as #$%& and just a few months shy of hitting 300,000 miles

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X