No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess being part of the group on the last meet made him think his car is cool now. LoL jk Wilson.

On a good note, my wheel bearing wasn't bad after all. It was a stupid rock that got wedged between my dust plate and my brake rotor. No more screeching sound.

Also, I picked up a vibrant stealth exhaust. 2.5in inlet/3in outlet. I needed something low key so it'll save me a trip to the smog ref and to court. The apexi gets chill with my rest of my car parts for shows/meets.

Tomorrow I'm dropping off the lude to Jesus house. Have him fix anything and everything. Have him tally up a fat tab.
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-24-2011, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
      wilson wilson wilson why are you using royal purple when you know its for people who have fast cars let alone cool cars
      ahha, i can afford it, why not? For some reason mobil1 is only a dollar less, but I know you can get the 5quart from walmart for 22 lol.

50 bucks to have good blood in my car is peace of mind for me :]

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
      I guess being part of the group on the last meet made him think his car is cool now. LoL jk Wilson.

On a good note, my wheel bearing wasn't bad after all. It was a stupid rock that got wedged between my dust plate and my brake rotor. No more screeching sound.

Also, I picked up a vibrant stealth exhaust. 2.5in inlet/3in outlet. I needed something low key so it'll save me a trip to the smog ref and to court. The apexi gets chill with my rest of my car parts for shows/meets.

Tomorrow I'm dropping off the lude to Jesus house. Have him fix anything and everything. Have him tally up a fat tab.
      Me hanging out with a cool group actually brings the cool group down in quality.

I'd have flat black that apexi canister and called it a day.
      Last edited by ikayto; 03-24-2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I've always used Penzoil and no problems here.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

new is a driver side tuck, and fixed the intersections..still no harness for them though..

also lowered it a bit more..maybe about an inch more..

its a bit more bouncy, but my front shocks are blown beyond recognition..need to replace them..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
          Originally posted by bmxicansd
          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Wilson, I can get you 5L jugs of Motul oil for $30. Way better than the thin Royal Purple.
            Raceline USA

Comment

sounds like im switching to motul ahah, thanks matt.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                sounds like im switching to motul ahah, thanks matt.
                Just let me know when you want to pick up the oil.
                Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                  new is a driver side tuck, and fixed the intersections..still no harness for them though..

also lowered it a bit more..maybe about an inch more..

its a bit more bouncy, but my front shocks are blown beyond recognition..need to replace them..
                  What r u lowered on? And your car is coming along nicely. Keep up the works.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

wow i put in valvaline durablend synthetic and its awesome. Complete difference other than quaker state, castrol gtx and high mileage. I also put a new fram filter in my box and my engine runs so smooth. I have never felt my car like this ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                      wow i put in valvaline durablend synthetic and its awesome. Complete difference other than quaker state, castrol gtx and high mileage. I also put a new fram filter in my box and my engine runs so smooth. I have never felt my car like this ever.
                      Nice, I run durablend in my car also.
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

went to the JY and picked up 2 legend sedan lips which ill have for sale soon.
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                          What r u lowered on? And your car is coming along nicely. Keep up the works.
                          I am lowered on KYB AGX shocks in front and KYB GR2 in the back on Megan Sleeves..the ride is ok when its higher, but since the front shocks are blown its bouncy now that i lowered it..

and thanks man..im trying to make it the best that I can..your car is one of my many inspirations..

Rush

Comment

I am lowered on KYB AGX shocks in front and KYB GR2 in the back on Megan Sleeves..the ride is ok when its higher, but since the front shocks are blown its bouncy now that i lowered it..

and thanks man..im trying to make it the best that I can..your car is one of my many inspirations..
                            No worries. As I have said before, we all inspire eachother.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

we do inspire each other in different ways..

when i first got the car i did not see my car heading in this direction at all..i wanted rims, but couldnt afford them..saw everyone was doing their own thing and thought my car looked like crap

but slowly everyone gets their stuff..luckily for me everything i gotwere from the junkyard and cheap as hell, except for the intersections..

but i would see your car, wilsons car, sals car, and other peoples car and thought to myself one day il have either a car that looks like that, or il sell the car..good thing i found the parts..

Rush

Comment

we do inspire each other in different ways..

when i first got the car i did not see my car heading in this direction at all..i wanted rims, but couldnt afford them..saw everyone was doing their own thing and thought my car looked like crap

but slowly everyone gets their stuff..luckily for me everything i gotwere from the junkyard and cheap as hell, except for the intersections..

but i would see your car, wilsons car, sals car, and other peoples car and thought to myself one day il have either a car that looks like that, or il sell the car..good thing i found the parts..

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                                "2SIIC"
                                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                                X