No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its looks good bro keeping it clean.. hey let me ask you i want to clay bar my CB to give it that smooth feeling what else do you recommend for me to do besides that to give it more shine. the shine on it now is just from waxing it.

on a side note I dropped off my Daily the acura cl at the tint shop... getting limo tint done all around
    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-08-2011, 04:23 PM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post

oil change, wash, clay, polish, and seal
      Clean! I need to wash, clay, polish, and seal the GE8 when it stops raining.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Nothing new with the car.. I am planing on using a clay bar on it and waxing it.. I've never done it though so I have no idea how to do it right
        Last edited by Luis; 04-08-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

mine got washed by nature
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
            its looks good bro keeping it clean.. hey let me ask you i want to clay bar my CB to give it that smooth feeling what else do you recommend for me to do besides that to give it more shine. the shine on it now is just from waxing it.
            Clay will remove all the contaminants on the paint to make it smooth, but polishing is the only way to give it that mirror reflection. Waxing it will continue to give it a nice shine.

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
            Clean! I need to wash, clay, polish, and seal the GE8 when it stops raining.
            Do it! It is a very time consuming process, but it is worth it. I started working on the car around 11AM and finished the paintwork around 4:30pm. Went to go shoot photos around 6pm and ended up back home around 3 or 4am.

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
            Nothing new with the car.. I am planing on using a clay bar on it and waxing it.. I've never done it though so I have no idea how to do it right
            -Cut the clay bar up into little pieces to make it easier to work with.
            -Always use lots of lubricant to keep the clay bar from sticking to the paint.
            -Fold and stretch the clay as needed to make sure it is always a clean surface.
            -Be prepared to have very sore arms after

If your car has never been clayed before, then I'd recommend the Clay magic blue bars they sell at autozone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post

oil change, wash, clay, polish, and seal
              ...and i remember you saying you didn't like that set of wheels

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                ...and i remember you saying you didn't like that set of wheels
                I don't. I took the pictures so I could post the stuff up for sale. ahahhah

You can see the color of my paint better in this photo.
                Last edited by Blk EX Coupe; 04-08-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Coilovers.
                  Last edited by Raceboy; 04-12-2011, 07:44 PM.
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

officially 5 lugging

ran into trouble while driving to the alignment shop. passenger axle broke

waiting for the new axle to arrive

end result.

Comment

nice frost white! welcome to the fold, hope you dont sell her!

Comment

my clutch is acting up, i press it all the way down and try giving it start but it dont so i let go of it and slam it down hard and it starts so im guessing the sensor.. any ideas?
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

i say its the sensor too..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                          Originally posted by bmxicansd
                          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

unplug the sensor and see if the car starts up without pressing the clutch if it starts its the sensor if it still doesnt then its something else
                            Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

check the sensor. there is usually like a little plastic thing on the clutch pedal that hits the sensor. that might have broken off and it doesnt have anything to hit the sensor. you can ghetto it, but like taping a penny or using a bolt in the hole with the head facing the sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                                unplug the sensor and see if the car starts up without pressing the clutch if it starts its the sensor if it still doesnt then its something else
                                the one that the pedal hits when its up right? if now where is it?
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X