This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say hello to my new little friend!

ordering all my flanges and crapp tonight and hopefully will be putting it in next friday, cannot wait, now all i need is a new ecu, i got a stock ecu to just try out to see if it was my car with the little hickup issues or the ecu, and other than having to lean the F out of it with the safc to make it idle no hickups, so its either the chip ( which we have a few and they all do the same thing, no matter who burned them) or what we are really thinking the ecu has issues, its like a girl sometimes she wants to be good and place nice and then other time ughh nope sure not, lol.

oh and the other thing i got thats not car related but still makes me really happy my dress

sorry the pics are big they are off my phone, who knew they were that big!

Comment

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND ALSO HAHA

Comment

LOL when we drop mine in place im gonna take the same pic u got haha and post it up they are like twins. LOL

you got some serious piping issues, good luck with all of them, where are you gonna run the waistgate pipe too? are you going to try to dump it over board or kick it back into the exhaust? i havent decided on mine, i think for now im going over board and if its too loud ill run it back in later.

Comment

i have to get a custom made extension pipe for the wastegate that will mount it next to the dizzy and will have a open dump tube

how much did it cost u for that turbo and who made it?

Comment

wow by the dizzy? thats gonna be a interesting tube. mine will be by the ac pump and yeah im just gonna dump it for now too.

not telling where what or who i got it from, its a secret.

Comment

I dunno. Excessive heat and plastic dont really go together. I think you need to move it somewhere else bt thats me. Unless your talkin bout a diff way of routing it the way im thinkin.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i think hes saying over there and then down. at least i think

Comment

NO speaka ingles.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

lol well i hope i dont run into to many fitment issues, but there isnt much we can solve with hose pipe and a welder guess we will see this weekend.

Comment

Just ordered Bisi flywheel and 1MS clutch system. Should be in next week. Hope to install before the H goes in.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I am lookin at an Action clutch by bisi if not LSD like Lee when I tear down my motor.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well I didnt really ADD anything to my car today..but I did pull a certain blown piece of crap out of it.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                            Just ordered Bisi flywheel and 1MS clutch system. Should be in next week. Hope to install before the H goes in.
                            dang dude doin it big! sweeeet lemme know if you need a hand! I know you've got lots of help already but still anything they don't do, system/interior get at me!

while you are doing the swap consider a wire tuck, they aren't that hard and look great !
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

guess who's got rear disc brakes and rear sway bar? Bigger than stock too..

pics soon...

Comment

yummy...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1377893

Comment

Working...
                                X