This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tt3kgt
    yeah they are bright, the accord really didnt need them but the lude sure did, but i got a good deal on this so i got them for both.

been tunning the accord and slowly but surely getting it all set.
    it'll be awesome to see that thing putting down some nice numbers/track times! so much work put into it for you to give it up without seeing what it can do. The thought saddens me... like feerit's car
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Smokinspeeds so much work put into it for you to give it up without seeing what it can do. The thought saddens me... like feerit's car
      What? No, we are selling my accord, the farthest it will go is the lake down the street if she doesnt act right im just gonna set it on fire and push it in. but not sell it. way to much time and money in that stupid car.

Comment

remus muffler, not the norm for hondas, but i like sounds great, very quiet deep tone

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em
          remus muffler, not the norm for hondas, but i like sounds great, very quiet deep tone
          sweet, just ordered a resonator (wanted 2 but couldn't afford!) so my exhaust will be made soon using a new flowmaster 44 muffler. Will be interesting!!!

omg HUGE project underway,,,, whole interiour is torn out and getting re-done! will post thread soon...

Comment

right on, i'm wanna hear that flowmaster, i had a 60 on my blue cb with no resonator and it was very raspy. that my new remus muff in my sig

Comment

nice muff

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thanks, sound great deff worth 330 bux. a little pricey but well worth it

Comment

completly bought passenger side suspension. spindle, axle, rotor, caliper, brakes, ball joints, and hub. Also bought driver side axle.

Now if I can only get a vtec head.... Maybe b 4 the meet......Who knows?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em
                    thanks, sound great deff worth 330 bux. a little pricey but well worth it
                    a little? I hope you got a whole exhaust for that...

yeah I just got my glasspack resonator, didn't know it was gonna be a glasspack by the listing so I'm happy!

resonator
                    shielded rca's
                    headunit
                    no 6x9's so I got another pair of alpine typeS 5 1/4's
                    2xpairs of 4" alpine typeS one for custom front pods other in matching older style blue/black for the trunk to show off.
                    New non powered antenna (kinda like s2k style but MUCH cheaper+lighter!)
                    pc is going back in!!!! 15" TOUCH screen suckas!! pimpinnnnnn
                    more sound deadening
                    exhaust gonna get done in the next week or so finally

Comment

yeah, no thats just the muffler alone. i know it sounds crazy, but it was deff worth it. i spent too much money on my last exhaust setup for it to sound ricey so i spent more on the muff this time and no rasp at all not even under load plus i could not find a muffler with the tips i wanted, and tips alone are like 80 bux

Comment

damn 330 for just a fuckin muffler? you could have spent it on a greddy catback exhaust or somthing

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                          a little? I hope you got a whole exhaust for that...

yeah I just got my glasspack resonator, didn't know it was gonna be a glasspack by the listing so I'm happy!

resonator
                          shielded rca's
                          headunit
                          no 6x9's so I got another pair of alpine typeS 5 1/4's
                          2xpairs of 4" alpine typeS one for custom front pods other in matching older style blue/black for the trunk to show off.
                          New non powered antenna (kinda like s2k style but MUCH cheaper+lighter!)
                          pc is going back in!!!! 15" TOUCH screen suckas!! pimpinnnnnn
                          more sound deadening
                          exhaust gonna get done in the next week or so finally
                          damn foo youve been watching too much pimp my ride lols but good luck with it tho

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                            damn foo youve been watching too much pimp my ride lols but good luck with it tho
                            nope dont' have cable, I've seen the show twice ever a long while back.

Comment

We is dying.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

7'' in dash screen and dvd player. its PIMP. and crome whoohoo crome is the shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X