Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its in and she is running, now for the tunning havent loaded the pics from the install yet but here is a quick pic from my phone. it went pretty smooth once we figured how to get the thing to fit. mike had to turn it to make it clear the clutch slave cylinder.
    heres a teaser enjoy!

oh yeah in this pic that nipple thing that comes off the side of the waistgate, anyone have a clue what it goes to??? other than denting my hood it we have no clue whats its for.
    Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-16-2008, 01:17 PM.

Comment

you should be using the lower nipple of the wastegate for your boost source from the compressor housing. The top nipple should be for an electronic boost controler

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thanks yeah i found i pic that showed how to wire it up, gotta clock it down tho it dented my hood

so far so good tho, runs great around town, have about 4spi at 3000rpms and just started building like crazy from there, still need to work on the map, but its nice not being in boost light to light. ill have more pics later.

Comment

Very nice, I miss my accord!
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Cut open your hood. lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Its Mike, All hell was about to break loose untill i figured out how i was gonna clock the turbo to clear that slave cylinder!!!!!! Most of the erratic idle issues and the "full rich" --when you touch the gas, seems to have gone! tommorrow I'm gonna try out one of MRX's older programs he sent us while he was helping us with the tuning. As some may know when Todd helped us tune our "handicapped" turbo, we had to severely retard the timing, so Im looking for some real power. ---170 at the wheels was F---ing embarrrasing!N E ways we/I really appreciate the support we have recieved from you guys!! Thanks!!

Comment

Sounds good guys gl with it!

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I just gave Rayne's car the 6 bent valve mod!!!!! Oil soaked timing belt broke on the highway. Its all apart, the bent valves were changed, combustion chamber cleaned of carbon and awaiting parts to be overnighted to the part store, and with luck MAY be running tommorrow night---weather permitting! oh and no damage to the head or guides was visible.

check out the website

Comment

Oh yea now thats custom! lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah and for the record he broke it LOL! heres a pic of the custom valves LOL

Comment

did that happen today?

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

no yesterday afternoon , we had just had lunch together and where talking about stuff we need to do to the accord in the future, i said i wanted to find a cevlar tbelt for it, and he was all your gonna jinx it quit talking about it. we left he went run errands and i went back to work, not more than 5 mins later he calls and says the car is dead i need to come help him, lol after trying a few other things he took the dizzy cap off and i turned it over and nothing moved, he kinda laughed and was all you jinxed it. it tbelt wasnt due prolly has 60-70k on it, but the main seal on the oilpan is leaking and apparently soaked the belt and snap! owell with any luck it will all be back together tonight. lesson learned.

Comment

HID for both the accord and the lude, oh so nice to be able to see!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                              HID for both the accord and the lude, oh so nice to be able to see!
                              lol i just hate being the other driver going the opposite direction..
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

yeah they are bright, the accord really didnt need them but the lude sure did, but i got a good deal on this so i got them for both.

been tunning the accord and slowly but surely getting it all set.

check out the website

Comment

Working...
                                X