• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
    lol but this is a new one.
    Same setup?

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Just got word that a certain luder might make an appearance in his new toy.
      i hope he shows... but he might make us look like shit with his !! LOL .. well got steve going in a way.. some surging problems big time and some overheating problems too. Going to tackles those tomorrow !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

might have another cb coming down with me
        -Xavier

Comment

i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna be there...
          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
            i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna be there...
            What?!
            -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
            if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
            Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

i...am...not...going...to...be...there...i dont have a job and i have NO money and the car is messed up..sorry ur on ur own drivin down there lance
              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
                i...am...not...going...to...be...there...i dont have a job and i have NO money and the car is messed up..sorry ur on ur own drivin down there lance
                If i can end up getting my car running again, i'll take you down there, if you'd like.
                -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

nah i'm gonna sit it out...stay here find a job and get the car running right...hope everyone has fun
                  Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

alright so what ATL member is dragging type g up here?

Comment

I'll do my best. I'm still in. I'll be sending PM's tonight to see who's still in from here.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

fuck it ... i aint going...

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                          fuck it ... i aint going...
                          bull shit

Comment

This meet is coming up fast and most of the people that responed still aren't sure. I'll keep harassing them though.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

bull shit
                              lol.

I like your sig by the way. But you should really put it on your own photobucket account and not use up my bandwidth.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                                lol.

I like your sig by the way. But you should really put it on your own photobucket account and not use up my bandwidth.
                                Fuck yo bandwith.

Lol i will after work tonight.

Yeah i hope the people show. Mom is planning on buying a shit load of food.
                                Hopefully we will run out and ill have to get more. Come on people, I got the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X