Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY!! Central Florida Tuners!!! Is this you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY!! Central Florida Tuners!!! Is this you?

I snapped this when we were down this weekend picking up my boys. It looked pretty clean.

I also saw a dark dark red sedan, dropped on chromes driving past the Budget Inn in Sanford, but I didn't have a chance to snap a pic. It was sexy as hell, if that helps.

I wanted to meet some of you FL peeps when I was down, but time owned me. We did over 2000 miles in under 40 hours, including a 4 hour nap break at the aforementioned Budget Inn.

IDK who that was....

and a less general area might help.

at least you got through down here without any trouble.

good luck with the rest of your venture.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
      IDK who that was....

and a less general area might help.

at least you got through down here without any trouble.

good luck with the rest of your venture.
      lol, I don't remember exactly where, but within 30 miles of St. Cloud I think. I know I snapped it because we were getting pretty close.

Comment

damn man... you could have at least called me .. i live in St. Cloud... would have been more than welcome to meet you someone to have a burger or something ... GRRRR. Oh well maybe next time.

There are tons of CB's here and most of them aren't on the forums !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

^^^ I agree as a matter of fact i was up in that area this past weekend..awww well next time i guess.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thats me!!!!!

NOT!!! DOSENNT HAVE 92 93 RED AN CLEARS maybe mclovinpr he has a white 90 91 thats clean was it a ex coupe??/
            USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
            WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Definitely next time. We weren't in the state that long. However long it takes to drive down 95 into St. Cloud, catch a crappy nap for a few hours and drive back out. Maybe eight hours total? If I had been planning on being there a couple days, I'd have let everyone know so we could meet up.

As far as the car, that's all I got to see. I didn't get to see if it was a coupe or sedan, the driver might have been tanned, Asian, light-skinned or Hispanic, dark hair in a buzzcut. Ah well.

Next time I'm down I'll let people know. hopefully I can take the coupe down too, but probably not considering all the damn kids I've got now! lol

Comment

It wasn't me.if it were me you would be able to tell right away.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

i see a bunch of tricked cbs in central fl but most arent in the forums...everytime i see one i leave a note on the windshield to join or check out the site... lol
                  The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftCB7 View Post
                    i see a bunch of tricked cbs in central fl but most arent in the forums...everytime i see one i leave a note on the windshield to join or check out the site... lol
                    I've done that a couple time Im gonna get some business cards made so I dont have to write a note everytime
                    I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                    G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                    Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Originally posted by imismyh0nda View Post
                      thats me!!!!!

NOT!!! DOSENNT HAVE 92 93 RED AN CLEARS maybe mclovinpr he has a white 90 91 thats clean was it a ex coupe??/
                      Hey I just saw you at the races. Did you go to Avalon? As soon as we pulled up I guess cops came. I didnt see any but everyone left
                      I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                      G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                      Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Working...
                      X