Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna go to the JY of tennessee

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

no you dont ,,, not much up there

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

hey.. if anybody can get on Honda-Tech and see how the caravans are for the south post it up !!!!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

anyone from ohio going?
          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

their might be a few i know their is a caravan heading down form chicago that im meeting up with in STL

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

im going 100%. me and some guys from here are all riding up together. If you're lucky, we will bring the turbo geo metro!! I can't wait. Will be my first import alliance.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

i wish july would hurry up

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
                  i wish july would hurry up
                  July will be here in 3 days. Then you have another 25 days until IA.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                    If the cbs ready and I have my birth certificate Ill do my best to go to this meet.
                    You're gonna need a passport for that dude. Passports became mandatory for land crossings earlier this month.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

we need to get a count on who is definitely going to this event.

Comment

^^^ got room in one of those cars lol. I dont think Ill have the cash by then dude

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          July will be here in 3 days. Then you have another 25 days until IA.
                          you know what i meant

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
                            you know what i meant
                            WOOT WOOT ! ! ! Put me as maybe i will probably know last minute
                            The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
                            Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
                            He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

This list of definates and maybes really needs to be updated! Im sure we easily have 50 cb's going for sure!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Sorry about that guys. As slow as the economy is in the construction industry for Central Florida, we are bidding everything from Schools (big commercial) to an out house, just to find work, pretty much anything that has electrical on the job, we are chasing it.

I went back a couple pages and believe I have an updated list. We need to start officially confirming these though, so I can get near an official count for Don of IA to claim our spot. So let do this, this is definately bigger than last year for our crew, its lookin good.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X