Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im still a maybe especially with this whole wife split thing going on
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

add me to the list. im riding with some friends from springfield, but i'll be there!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

im still 100% all the way the only thing thats changed is my co driver, instead of jdmhondaguy its gonna be my younger bro

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          add me to the list. im riding with some friends from springfield, but i'll be there!
          gotcha added mang.

anyone with a red name is confirmed going 100%. sunday night i will email don, and let him know our current status. i will tell him how many 100% confirmed vs how many that havent (possibles).
          Last edited by bagoon316; 07-01-2009, 12:50 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Im there!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              Im there!
              got you confirmed...morning bizump.

**I confirmed also Jacob (Tn Accords) and Stacey (sp?) (brownhornet) only cuz i know they wont miss this for sure.
              Last edited by bagoon316; 07-02-2009, 08:35 AM.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                got you confirmed...morning bizump.

**I confirmed also Jacob (Tn Accords) and Stacey (sp?) (brownhornet) only cuz i know they wont miss this for sure.
                you damn right. everything is even arranged in Tn for our stay. Steve is here in FL right now on a short vacation. Can't wait to get to TN. Remember I am taking two cars this year too.

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Ok... here is how the caravan is looking like.

I say for us we meet up a 4:30am so we can be on the road by 5am.

here's the info this thread needs
                  THESES TIMES ARE NOT CONFIRMED 100%...waiting on word from the ormond beach guys

also the departure point is ormond beach and the first stop is in jax..then on to valdosta

1st checkpoint:
                  Location: Exit 22 at the old Burger King in Valdosta, Georgia
                  Address ?!?! (working on that)
                  Departure time: 8:00 am

1st Checkpoint to 2nd Checkpoint = 230 miles or about 3 hours 35 minutes

2nd checkpoint:
                  Location: The Varsity Downtown (right off I-75 in the heart of ATL)
                  61 North Avenue
                  Atlanta GA 30308
                  Departure time: 12:30 or 1:00 pm - Good time to grab some greasy a$$ burgers, meet & greet

2nd Checkpint to 3rd Checkpoint = 120 miles or about 1 hour 57 minutes

3rd Checkpoint:
                  3550 Cummings Hwy,
                  Chattanooga, TN 37419
                  Departure time: 3:30

(I'm not familiar with the area, but that one above appears closest to the route if we are taken Interstate 24 from Interstate 75)

All the Chattanooga, TN Wal-Marts:

**will put the addy here later**

3rd Checkpint to Nashville = 114 miles or about 1 hour 46 minutes

Finish:
                  4847-F McCreary Rd
                  Lebanon, TN 37090
                  Arrive: 5:30 (est)

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

im 100% there

Comment

Jacob.. I'll meet you guys at The Varsity. This is friday around mid day right? I can't wait to go home, I haven't seen my mom in 2 months

Originally posted by Juice21
                      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                      Originally posted by GameChewer
                      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Im super excited!! Anyone from florida taking I-65 north into tennessee? I live about 3 minutes from the interstate and If a group of guys were planning on riding together through the area I'd gladly join up if possible. Should be taking a 6th gen accord along also. Possibly a turbo geo metro (runs 15.8...seriously the scariest car to be in running that). We'll see how the metro goes.

But yea, If anyone at all is riding through I-65 maybe we could meet up, or somewhere in Tennessee, because im not even sure what my route will be as of yet.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

i dunno if im going up through jax and accross I-10 jacob. think i was planning on going same way as last year up the turnpike to 75. also dont think im stopping at Varsity in ATL. prob just gonna straight shoot it. ill let you know though...maybe we will go up I4 to 95 with ya, through ATL and split from there.

lets go ladies lol, let get those bodies confirmed, check ur name on 1st page either let me know to add you or confirm you. i havent talked to Don yet cuz this is simply disappointing so far.

also anyone have tents? well not a tent but you know those 10x10 shade things lol, that the legs will sit in buckets or something. just something the cb7 people can sit under out of the sun. we had 2 last year i believe, 2-3 would be great, bring chairs and relax out of the sun for a bit. its gonna be hot, anyone knows from last year it was hot and humid, bring sunscreen, water, hats, light color clothes, and like i said these tent things would be great.

Comment

my bro and i are gonna be bringing 2 chairs lol and ill see about getting a one of those shade things if no one else already has one

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

So chris... where are we gonna meet up at this year... anyone else going from FL ??

let us know.

Comment

there are quite a few people on this list from FL and OTown in general. No one is confirming though. Shits weak right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X