No announcement yet.

Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok... so i guess the party will be just the local crew ?? no problem !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

^^^ yo so who from FL is confirmed to roll with us?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ill be there.
        4 door pimpin'

Comment

Burgers and Cream in Cool Springs I-65 South, Exit 65

From what I've been told by several sources* there will be an after meet-up at the Burgers and Cream location in the Cool Springs in Franklin... I hear the owner is giving 20% off on meals since he's an import fan also... This is just one* spot I know of that will be dumped with lots of cars from the show... There are other locations around the downtown nashville area like 8th avenue, and I'm sure at the Titans Stadium there will be some meet-ups...
          Just giving a heads up on some of the optional spots where people will probably go to... I hope to see you all soon!!!

...Swap is in progress....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
          1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

well i get paid thursday and my check determines whether im making the trip or not
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I had planned on staying in murfreesboro, but i dont know what i will be doing friday night. Is there some HIN thing going on?

Comment

Breaking News

slick has recruited another cb coming with him. its the one that i kept seeing around here. its a nice and 90-91 sedan thats dropped and its clean ass car. we are going to roll out saturday morning around 10 so we should hit nashville around 1 or 2 so thats not bad and we would leave back out sunday to come home since i gotta work monday....

anyways its cool he is going to ride out with me so he can see some nice ass cbs and imports
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

when you guys get out there, call or text me at 417-840-7613 and i'll let you know whats going on and where. i'm riding out with a friend in his s2k and we're cruising out with about 20 other people and we have everything planned out, almost everyone going with us has been multiple times and has meet-spots and such already set up.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    when you guys get out there, call or text me at 417-840-7613 and i'll let you know whats going on and where. i'm riding out with a friend in his s2k and we're cruising out with about 20 other people and we have everything planned out, almost everyone going with us has been multiple times and has meet-spots and such already set up.
                    hmm ill save it now. my number is 901-674-5049 name is aaron btw
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

ok so its official there are cb tuners around me they just never registered on here. and after we met up today i think they are going to be members. and since there are 2 of them i think most likely both are rolling out with me to IA one of them even has EDM fogs (WTF!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Sorry guys I hate to be a flaker but I cunt make it! The recession took me over and I am struggling over here. I hope yall have a shitpot full of fun!!!

Comment

for me the fun starts tomarrow

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

good luck to all the florida guys and all around on your way here. for me. im 30 mins away from the track already. ill be riding in solo cb. but! even though i may be the only cb in my flock-o-cars. i got some badass cars in the group. 03 eclipse gt. 04 mazda rx-8 dropped. possibly a civic hatch. and a possible bimmer. who knows. i may bring more considering i go to an automotive college lol. but ill be there. save me a spot in line guys.

as far as afterparties. you name it. ill be there. unless you gotta be 21 and up. then im screwed.

for those of you who dont remember me. im the guy that had everyone sign his hood last year at I.A. 08. hood looks like hell right now. but oh well lol. see you all there!

me and my 90' Accord LX

http://www.myspace.com/truenogtapex

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFalken20 View Post
                              good luck to all the florida guys and all around on your way here. for me. im 30 mins away from the track already. ill be riding in solo cb. but! even though i may be the only cb in my flock-o-cars. i got some badass cars in the group. 03 eclipse gt. 04 mazda rx-8 dropped. possibly a civic hatch. and a possible bimmer. who knows. i may bring more considering i go to an automotive college lol. but ill be there. save me a spot in line guys.

as far as afterparties. you name it. ill be there. unless you gotta be 21 and up. then im screwed.

for those of you who dont remember me. im the guy that had everyone sign his hood last year at I.A. 08. hood looks like hell right now. but oh well lol. see you all there!
                              haha, we took 45 minutes out of standing around and just started writing stuff. I'm surprised you didn't get pulled over just so the cops could read it. hahah
                              -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                              if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                              Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

ppl in TN already for import alliance

sup im a local in Nashville with a cb7, some may know me. but if you in the nashville already for the import alliance meet. on thrusday nights theres a local import me at Tennessee Speed Sports in Rivergate. across the street at from the rivergate mall, its in north nashville. its a planned meet where we are allowed to mingle there. so if you do here. ill see u there. the statement about the burgers and creme thing is true, theres are meets on saturdays in franklin and smyrna TN. so if you need anything hit me up

Comment

Working...
                                X