No announcement yet.

Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and 2 guys from my town are in a hotel hit us up and let us know whats going on damn it
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      What? I didn't know you were in Nashville?

The Franklin meets have some CLEAN ass cars.
      True Josh!!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
      1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

what the hell guys?!?! only saw about 4 or 5 cb's at the meet today! Saw more wagons than anything else. What is everyone doing tonight???

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
          what the hell guys?!?! only saw about 4 or 5 cb's at the meet today! Saw more wagons than anything else. What is everyone doing tonight???
          i had to park outside the damn track so i didnt get my car seen but i was there its hard when you dont know what anyone looks like..... i was probably the one white pushing a stroller
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

you going back tomorrow? Ill be there probably until noon or 1.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
              you going back tomorrow? Ill be there probably until noon or 1.
              yea we got the 2 days wristbands for the one day price so we may go back cory (JDMajunior) wants his cb to be seen and see other clean cbs

Comment

I was there Sat. sucked everyone had to start parking outside...this is why they get a roll-call list of how many people are supposed to be there

It was nice though, very good meet! I shot about 400 photos

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                  I was there Sat. sucked everyone had to start parking outside...this is why they get a roll-call list of how many people are supposed to be there

It was nice though, very good meet! I shot about 400 photos
                  .....can't wait to see those photos!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
                  1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

its was nice to finally meet some of yall, didnt make it saturday bc i was busy doing a timing belt, water pump, and manual tensioner conversion. maybe next year we will make it on time.

Tennessee crew thanks for waiting up for us.
                    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

is there anypics?

Comment

ok... for those who are wondering why the hell I didn't wait on the ppl from Atlanta was because i had to be in Tullahoma at a certain time. I had stuff to take care that had nothing to do with the damn show. There was a certain time that was set to be leaving and I had to keep up with that. sorry if you guys weren't organized and ready to go.

To me this was the worst organized and there was no planning in this year at all. That is why there wasn't anybody hanging out this year. Next year this will be more organized... i promise you that.... because i am going to be seeing if you are ready or not... if you are not ready then don't try and rush things because shit always goes bad.

besides that ... it was ok.

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                          ok... for those who are wondering why the hell I didn't wait on the ppl from Atlanta was because i had to be in Tullahoma at a certain time. I had stuff to take care that had nothing to do with the damn show. There was a certain time that was set to be leaving and I had to keep up with that. sorry if you guys weren't organized and ready to go.

To me this was the worst organized and there was no planning in this year at all. That is why there wasn't anybody hanging out this year. Next year this will be more organized... i promise you that.... because i am going to be seeing if you are ready or not... if you are not ready then don't try and rush things because shit always goes bad.

besides that ... it was ok.

Yeah I was there on Saturday and I got a chance to met only the CB7s from Tennessee. Other then that I agree it was badly organized and I hope it's better next year. I still had a fun time through....Hope to post some pics up later on....My homeboy tooks some pics of us on the highway....

My honda sitting on some Honda Accord Euro R Rims

My Parts for Sale HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
                          http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/fred1618/

Comment

Originally posted by 93sleeper View Post
                            Yeah I was there on Saturday and I got a chance to met only the CB7s from Tennessee. Other then that I agree it was badly organized and I hope it's better next year. I still had a fun time through....Hope to post some pics up later on....My homeboy tooks some pics of us on the highway....
                            I heard that your car is too fast to take pictures of.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              I heard that your car is too fast to take pictures of.
                              LOL!!...Naw.....man my car is not that fast....But I have to admit I had a lot of fun on the drive back to Atlanta.....Driving through the mountain was nice...But it was cool meeting some of the CB7 peeps in Tennessee....

My honda sitting on some Honda Accord Euro R Rims

My Parts for Sale HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
                              http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/fred1618/

Comment

Yeah, I agree it was badly planned on our part this year, there were not many cars, no-one knew where to park....everyone was pretty late. I didn't get allot of Accords due to everyone moving around/leaving

BUT here are a couple shots I took on Sat...

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Working...
                                X