Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
    Will, you said there are meets on saturday nights in ATL, right? Me blake, and another friend may be rolling through saturday or sunday , March 13th or 14th. You think there would be any meets or anything going on?
    there is always something going on...

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
    brian has me thinking if i can make this or not . got one in march. if i got the funds . how far in advance do the hotels have to be.
    you can book it the day before or when you get here.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
      there is always something going on....
      Thats what I like to hear. Sunday the 14th, me blake and another friend of mine will more than likely be in ATL. Just a heads up.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        Thats what I like to hear. Sunday the 14th, me blake and another friend of mine will more than likely be in ATL. Just a heads up.
        ok just let me know the day before.
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

cant wait for this

Comment

you and me both

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
              Well If my trans get put in with no problems, I'm gonna come to this meet!
              Shag I got the Hotel last year and let you bunk with me for free(no homo), so this time its your turn to get the room.
              Shit.....I am hoping I have the money. I already got an assload of people thats already going to be coming with me other than you. Last year when I came back from the last ATL meet, I showed some pics to my friends up in Newberry and they are like oh hell no you aint leaving without us next time! But we will figure something out.

Comment

f*ck, with IA going on this wknd, I really want to go now. But i dont know if work will allow me. Oh well, we will see...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                  f*ck, with IA going on this wknd, I really want to go now. But i dont know if work will allow me. Oh well, we will see...
                  I would love for you to come on down potnuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    Shit.....I am hoping I have the money. I already got an assload of people thats already going to be coming with me other than you. Last year when I came back from the last ATL meet, I showed some pics to my friends up in Newberry and they are like oh hell no you aint leaving without us next time! But we will figure something out.

i hear that man, i have a buddy in a golf that will be making the trip for the mountain run, i told him the rules though, it's an accord meet we're family and just because he's got a fast car doesnt mean he should be a douche bag. i know he'll be cool though he's not a d bag type of guy.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                    Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      Well tell your friends in Newberry to get a room or shack up in there cars! I hoked you up last year and we agreed that if there was another ATL meet you would hook me up. I'm gonna make you stick to your word!
                      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Let's add my name to that list. Is there a thread on importatlanta?

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                          Is there a thread on importatlanta?
                          http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=267257

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            cant wait for this
                            You know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Damn this is going to be big as hell. I don't even have an accord anymore, either. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                                Damn this is going to be big as hell. I don't even have an accord anymore, either. Haha.
                                no worries. 2 of my friends that are coming have modded M3's, so you won't be an outkast, lol. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X