No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Oct. 15 Plant City Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down for the Spatula, lighter fluid, and charcoal.

And i think we should source a nearby grocery store to get the meats from. That we don't have to wait and pray that the ppl show up.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      Put me down for the Spatula, lighter fluid, and charcoal.

And i think we should source a nearby grocery store to get the meats from. That we don't have to wait and pray that the ppl show up.
      Lmao like mdizzle lmao ya i am bring a friend who has a 6th gen and i don't care if other ppl come i would prefer that they r accords but i really don't care ppl are ppl.....Now are we stayn the whole day at the park? Like last time i wanted to drive around a lil bit in like a pac and show ppl what cb7s are.. And are we doing the photoshoot at the park or is there like a garage we can go to....

Ok fall out plan what if it rains cause here in j-ville we have had rain almost everyday so we need a fallout plan jus incase weather doesn't want to coroperate or however u spell it And has ne1 gotten a hold of wikked or ralph rex? Mainly those ppl that hung with the j-ville crew last meet after everyone ditched..Thanx

Oh and whos bring the nametags lmao.....
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

well if it rains there is actually something we can sit under and just roll up all windows and move everything under cover....there is a huge cover with picnic tables and what not.....as for pictures there will be more than enough room there to take pics somewhere!!.. and for traveling in a pack to drive around i guess idk that is up to yall...we can all drive down 60..which is a pretty big road...idk..what yall wanna do for that...im guessin you want to drive around and do video and stuff???? idk we can figure something out!..but rain we shouldnt have a problem if we do...idk where we will go i will have to think of a place we can go (garage)...

IF yall want...i can maybe ride out to the park this weekend and take some pictures soo yall know what we have going on!!
        Last edited by 92whiteaccord; 10-04-2005, 11:29 AM.
        My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

im the ICE MAN!

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92whiteaccord
            well if it rains there is actually something we can sit under and just roll up all windows and move everything under cover....there is a huge cover with picnic tables and what not.....as for pictures there will be more than enough room there to take pics somewhere!!.. and for traveling in a pack to drive around i guess idk that is up to yall...we can all drive down 60..which is a pretty big road...idk..what yall wanna do for that...im guessin you want to drive around and do video and stuff???? idk we can figure something out!..but rain we shouldnt have a problem if we do...idk where we will go i will have to think of a place we can go (garage)...

IF yall want...i can maybe ride out to the park this weekend and take some pictures soo yall know what we have going on!!
            Sorry but i had to lol u are one southern boi lmao yall here yall there lmao sorry but i found it funny ok back to plant city now ahhhhhhhh free bump
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

I'll bring my beer.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                Sorry but i had to lol u are one southern boi lmao yall here yall there lmao sorry but i found it funny ok back to plant city now ahhhhhhhh free bump
                lol not quite southern at all....would it be better if i wasted my time and put ya'll lol....

WE NEED MORE PPL.....

oh hey if my step bro wants can he come..he has a civic hatch?
                My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

haha people are getting the word that have different Hondas and want to come out lol, i think it would be good for other Honda guys to come out, it could get more word out about cb7tuner....who all is in for some others to show up, more people the better, could be a nice little meet out there...i believe some of them are h22 swaped civics and things.
                  Last edited by lowoctane; 10-04-2005, 04:46 PM.

^sold

Comment

Yeah, shouldnt bee too bad for some other hondas to come... as long as they arent pricks, and they best know that they will park on one of the ends.. all cb7's will be parking together

Comment

yea i think any kinda of honda can come....BUT...they have to park apart from all the cb7s....and if they are dicks somone is gonna have to kick them out...soo hopefully we have some big guys there!! lol SH** ill kick them out...even if they are bigger than me..! pshhhh but i say we can have other HONDAS!! that is about it...nothing else...just Hondas!! sounds good to me!
                      My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

hey low octane , richie nitrous, 92whiteaccord...PM me your AIM or Msn messenger names...payce!

Comment

yeah gettin our name out would be nice, gotta represent the CB7's and show them what we got

Comment

Originally posted by tomace234
                            yeah gettin our name out would be nice, gotta represent the CB7's and show them what we got
                            which is why im gearing myself up, even buyng a t-shirt just for the meet lol...so you comin to rep the grandma green machines with me lol?

some of the other honda guys coming out, are all well respected mechanics and self employed shop owners, that do a lot of thier own work, custom frabrication and things...so they are good people comin out to chill.

^sold

Comment

did ne1 happen to post on honduh.com or hondatech. or accordtuner? cause i don't care what car ppl bring the more ppl the more fun but thats jus me
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                                which is why im gearing myself up, even buyng a t-shirt just for the meet lol...so you comin to rep the grandma green machines with me lol?

some of the other honda guys coming out, are all well respected mechanics and self employed shop owners, that do a lot of thier own work, custom frabrication and things...so they are good people comin out to chill.
                                hell yeah i will be there, not many of us, rare color to see without an actual grandma behind the wheel!

Comment

Working...
                                X