No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Oct. 15 Plant City Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for a good meet. My engine is still on the engine stand next to my car, 1 more week and it should be back in action.

Have fun! Looks to be a great weekend.

Comment

alright alright... honestly how many of you just finished cleanin your cars!?!??!!?! i sure as hell did!! see u'all after work tommorow!

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

i cleaned mine lol..she's ready to roll out, except im finishing up the perfections on the bumper tonight :-p

^sold

Comment

cleaned, vacuumed, windexed, etc...

Comment

what time are most of you all going?

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

someone come pick me up
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i havent even touched my car i do need to clean the windows tho..! since i can touch them now after the tint!
                My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

ok my cb7 will not bein join us at the meet velocity trends could not follow through car will be sitting till wednesday till honda gets my part in....But i still will be comin to the meet i will jus have to roll with MRX( a boosted cb7) darnnnnnnn lol well see u guys in 4 hours =)
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

what time/

ill prolly drop by for a minute....you guys still going/

Comment

heck yea man its ON!

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      ill prolly drop by for a minute....you guys still going/

Comment

20 More Minutes And I'm Out Of Work And Headin Over There...cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Just Got Out Of Work An D I Cant Go Man I Fucking Pissed
                          92 accord dx....traded
                          97 accord ex....traded
                          93 civic si ....stolen
                          96 tercel ....sold
                          97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                          97 civic 4door b16 sold
                          04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

well it didnt turn out as planed, but i still had fun...the directions sucked ass, which i talked to some of the other guys coming out and said they couldnt find it, but turned around lol, sense they lives in tampa it was only like a 10 minute drive for them so they didnt bother...ok so lets get another one started for somewhere else, this time with a scout to make sure mapquest has right directions lol.

but the park location was awesome, not near any houses, and plenty of shade and badass landscape.

i dont mind driving and i think it would be good to make it in different place, i dont mind traveling, and anyone that hates it doesnt deserve to make it in thier location...so next one? j ville?

^sold

Comment

Dang, so what happened with the meet? how many people showed up, and did people exchange cell numbers incase they couldnt find it? I was hoping to see some good pics since that park looked good.

Comment

welp, numbers wheren't really exchanged as they where supposed to be, we kinda messed up on that issue. i myself went the wrong way lol, and ran into the other guys, i was 7 miles the wrong was and they were turning right when i was at the light, so i pulled over and we met up and then got lost together lol...the mapquest directions where wrong, the street we went down as it said to turned out to be a dead end, but 92whiteaccord-Matt was already there, so i called him up and we figured it out...we had er um 10 cars? total or so...so yeah bleh

the place was awesome, i brought my bike to hit some jumps and ride around, and richie did some mad burn out with his TURBONAWS display hahaha..the woods around the area where so badass...TONS of shade and plenty of room to REV and boom some music and tons of parking/grass area, we had a huge area to our selves. no complaints from anyone except that i parked to close to the shelter things lol.
                                Last edited by lowoctane; 10-16-2005, 01:46 PM.

^sold

Comment

Working...
                                X