OFFICIAL: Oct. 15 Plant City Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowoctane
    i for one dont see anything wrong with it..
    ditto the more the merryer =) spread the news
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

bizzzmup we meed more ppl and more ppl to bring things
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

i invited a cb9...a cb7 with h22....and gonna invite another cb7......

Comment

well so far there is 3 of the 4 turbo accords going to be there..the other is trying to get his back on the road...i have been spreading the word and trying to get some more people in on it...

if any one is from orlando let me know and mabey we can get everyone rolling together...

aim is justnukem15

Comment

i'm in orlando

Comment

i got a guy with a green wagon coming its badd a**...he didnt even know about cb7 tuner like alot of ppl dont...soo i think we should put out flyers and sh**...up at places that do custom work and stuff...ask them if we can put up a flyer...he is spose to be checking out the website...to come soo hopefully we can bring in more...soo how bout them flyers!
              My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whitecord
                well so far there is 3 of the 4 turbo accords going to be there..the other is trying to get his back on the road...i have been spreading the word and trying to get some more people in on it...

if any one is from orlando let me know and mabey we can get everyone rolling together...

aim is justnukem15
                Hey i believe that me and the j-ville ppl r going to be rolling through orlando maybe we can meet up and roll out together have some fun on the way hit me up on aim: fallenxfatezer0
                ~Nick~

Comment

a week left :-p

^sold

Comment

haha..im just gonna roll up with the steelies.........ill dazzle you guys next year when i got a lil something somethin under the hood... and i switch up jobs...gauranteed...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      haha..im just gonna roll up with the steelies.........ill dazzle you guys next year when i got a lil something somethin under the hood... and i switch up jobs...gauranteed...
                      Lol don't worry i am not rockin much but hey we is rockin the same color =)
                      ~Nick~

Comment

WE NEED MORE PPL TO SIGN UP FOR THINGS TO BRING iono bout u guys but i plan on there bein food there and don't forget to ask those who r bringing ppl to maybe have them chip in some money or bring something my guest are lets make this another good meet 5 days and counting.....
                        ~Nick~

Comment

man im gettin scared noone is going to show...nobody is talking about it except for the same ppl over and over..!!!
                          My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

flashback of the meet at your house....we got to atleast have 10 ppl in order for success.....15 to be a blowout...lol

Comment

i dont have my accord anymore i sold it sorry guys. however, my friend who owns it may come with me. and im sorry if i show up in a camaro. just count me as a maybe, ill probly show up but i dont know what in.

dont worry about people not showing alot of people just dont want to post to make the thread huge that will be thier, like i said ill probly be thier i dont know what ill be pimpin though.
                              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                                i dont have my accord anymore i sold it sorry guys. however, my friend who owns it may come with me. and im sorry if i show up in a camaro. just count me as a maybe, ill probly show up but i dont know what in.

dont worry about people not showing alot of people just dont want to post to make the thread huge that will be thier, like i said ill probly be thier i dont know what ill be pimpin though.
                                once a cb7tuner. always a cb7tuner at heart

^sold

Comment

Working...
                                X