X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Sthrnba711
    Im going to try my best to make it. Not sure if I can get there right at 7, might be closer to 8.
    no worries man, there are several of us who will be showing up fashionably late due to prior engagements.

Leave a comment:

• Sthrnba711
    replied
    Im going to try my best to make it. Not sure if I can get there right at 7, might be closer to 8.

Leave a comment:

• Nittanys1
    replied
    Id rather come to this meet then the one in TN as it will be easier on me and plus I get to meet some local ppl! too bad I will not have my 19s on by then...

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Nittanys1
    I just read about this on accord tuner and I may make it out..Dont have a 4th gen but my mom drove one back in the day when i was a kid if that counts for anything
    come on by if you are in the area. its not exclusively CB's, im sure there will be a handful of 5th/6th gens there....hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    damn. what happened to all the other guys that were posting in the ''Georgia CB7's'' thread? where'd they get to?

deckeda, i know you are close by. Sthrnba711, you still commin? anyone else? later.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by 92ex
    looks like we have 5 coming out
    i made a thread on hondasociety and ive got several maybes and a couple "for sure's" so far.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    it took me a while to figure out wtf that word was, i thought u meant to type "important" at first, which would make the sentence not make sense... then my super dooper skills of deduction kicked in and i realized i was an idiot.
    lol, so your thinking about stopping by mike?

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    importatl
    it took me a while to figure out wtf that word was, i thought u meant to type "important" at first, which would make the sentence not make sense... then my super dooper skills of deduction kicked in and i realized i was an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    more than that. there are a few on importatl that are comming. so they say. later.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nittanys1
    replied
    I just read about this on accord tuner and I may make it out..Dont have a 4th gen but my mom drove one back in the day when i was a kid if that counts for anything

I may be coming out..but im not sure yet...there was a meet in Tn being put together by V6p.net but i dunno if i want to drive all the way up there on my weekend....we should get a poll together to see how many ppl are going to be coming out

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Well, maybe next time guys... still dont have a shipping confirmation for my bearings, so still just gotta wait around for them.

Gonna be taking apart the car and getting it ready for them, so maybe if they show up and I have a few days to do some local driving to make sure everything is ok, then we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    i might have work, not sure, but im about %95 sure ill be there. if not ill be there around 8ish.
    same here. i gotta work til 7 so ill leave straight from there more than likely.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    Originally posted by H23Accord
    Dec. 16th is a Friday on my calendar. Just FYI.

Later
    Are you gonna be there Adam?

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    ditto. later.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    i might have work, not sure, but im about %95 sure ill be there. if not ill be there around 8ish. This will be the first meet ill go to, woot!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X